Oooops did a foamy!

finnerz89
This post is 3756 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Might've bought another bike last night, well won the auction anyway.

Sadly it's not a yam, and I don't really have the cash but i really want it!

Only catch is, it's 3 hours away haha.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=201027657880

Opinions?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Fortunately I can't have cars, no license!

No I'll be keeping the dt, want to do a summer resto on it, it's suffered being ridden through two winter's!

From what I've read they're very good, top spec suspension and brakes.

I'll find out myself soon I think!

Yeah I've got a full license. Would be nice to take to squires, pain in the arse though with it being premix with a tiny tank. To be honest the minute sensible part of me is saying I should back out so it's 50:50 at the minute as to whether I get it or not Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

To be fair mate, you won the auction, if you didn't want the bike then why bid?

Got to agree with Noise on that one.

When you have multiple bikes you just get used to them being different. Some premix, some powerful, some 2 stroke, some electric start, some water cooled. With that one you just keep a a measured bottle of 2 stroke with you and pour in when you fill up. I don't know what the tank range is but you just get into a habit. Worth the extra grins, in my opinion, if you ride it regularly then you keep a jerry can of premix at home and just top up from that.

As for Squires, we normally stop a few times for fuel anyhow as Cynics TDR only has a small tank and range when "enjoyed".

keep it IMHO

Kev runs premix on his LC and it just a little measured bottle. 40:1 is 150ml per 5 litres

Kev runs premix on his LC and it just a little measured bottle....

And he always takes the long route there and back :eusa_whistle:

• Like 1

I definitely want the bike, I just shouldn't spend the money!

As for multiple bikes, I still enjoy riding my dt even though I've got the triumph as well, and the variation is nice!

I've already got a Jerry can, should I take that as a sign?

• Like 1

.............I've already got a Jerry can, should I take that as a sign?..............

Sounds like a sign to me.

A 2 stroke Gas Gas on a sunny day is going to be so much fun, but only you know if it is financially achievable.

Dirty, you're a bad influence!

Spoke to the seller earlier, may be going to collect it on Monday.

I've got the reg so I'm gonna do a check on that and see what my insurance company says about it!

As for Squires, we normally stop a few times for fuel anyhow as Cynics TDR only has a small tank and range when "enjoyed".

Hmm, 2gallons to reserve and towards seaways last year I think I was doing about 20 to 25mpg :)

Hmm, 2gallons to reserve and towards seaways last year I think I was doing about 20 to 25mpg :)
That doesn't fill me with confidence haha. To be fair I probably don't do much better on my DT. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online