Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3630 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I think is missing something.. on the back

maybe the old patch image but big?

Are you talking about the Yamaha logo - tuning forks? I would have to get written permission for that.

Are you talking about the Yamaha logo - tuning forks? I would have to get written permission for that.

no you wouldn't..

I would be worried at the image quality at the size it is, If used it may have to be half of that size due to pixel sizing. It may be better on the front left hand side and the front text put onto the back.

it would be highly unlikely for yamaha ,

to bother about a small hand full forum members promoting their company on a t-shirt .

that it would provoke them to sue us ..

I'm in DDT is it better to collect at squires or would that be a pain to take them with you, Drew's right you should get payment upfront through paypal so your not left with any unpaid for

edit size of T-shirt L Please

im not a massive fan of having the year on it..

as at this time of the year it's a throw away garment after the event,,

. :eusa_think: unless of coarse , you don't mind wearing out of date t-shirts.

• Like 1

it would be highly unlikely for yamaha ,

to bother about a small hand full forum members promoting their company on a t-shirt .

that it would provoke them to sue us ..

Is that "us" or "me" Kev?

I'm in DDT is it better to collect at squires or would that be a pain to take them with you, Drew's right you should get payment upfront through paypal so your not left with any unpaid for

edit size of T-shirt L Please

I wouldn't really want to carry a possible dozen T shirts to Squires Tommy. My new camping stuff is starting to arrive and is bigger than I thought. I am trying to keep the costs down and am passing on any discounts I can but if we print the rear of the shirts then the price will go up. I am happy to post serveral shits to one address for local collection (maybe yours and Drewps) and this would save about four quid for the pair.

I am happy to take the year off but the 5th would need to come off too. Many events have people wearing old shirts, They are worn with pride and say "I was here in this year".

The questions I need answering are:

Are we printing the backs? Cheaper if not.

Are we printing the "5th" and "2014" on the fronts?

Are we printing the YOC club logo on the backs or just the web address? I may have to print it small due to the artwork resolution size.

One we get a design I will start collecting numbers and actual costs. I should have already secured another 10% off, so that will help.

Personally I like the design on the front and the club patch on the back.

Me to, Front is fine and the club patch says it all. It's a once in a year T shirt if you don't want to wear last years T shirt then put simply DON'T.

this is a good point as its late in the year and end of summer' "T-shirt weather