Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3635 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

DDT will you be sending everyone 1 board of the worshop for refund or the tool shed LOL Or a rubber floor mat HAHAHA

Hahaha DT. I have a floor mat ready for all left in.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry to say but I'm out too, can't wait any longer going to design my own, Sorry and all that but this has not been a fun experience :sorry:

Sorry to say but I'm out too, can't wait any longer going to design my own, Sorry and all that but this has not been a fun experience :sorry:

PM recieved and one returned. I should ask what style of floor tile you would like as your refund?

Would it be best if I returned all payments? Just let me know but be aware that if I do my stepkids may not eat for a month. No pressure but you know what to do if you have any kind of moral compass. It's bin day today so let me know asap as I might be able to retrieve a few scraps from it before the dustbin men collect it.

• Like 3

I'm happy for you to keep hold of mine and let me have it back at Squires if you're ok with that? Extra £20 the missus doesn't need to know about!!!

That is a bit devious Andrew! I am good for the money anytime and it is £21 so an extra bag of crisps when you get to the bar. Fine with me and if you change your mind just PM me.

• Like 1

It's bin day today so let me know asap as I might be able to retrieve a few scraps from it before the dustbin men collect it.

:eusa_boohoo: You poor NHS workers ,,, :spit:

If anyone decides to order their tshirt from zazzle.co.uk, enter this code at checkout for 10% discount SAVOOMAYZZZL

I got my shirt with my name on the back for £21.27

cheers tommy my t shirt comes to £19.08 with this code from £21.27.

i just added squires or bust 2014 under the life behind bars image though , as up.yours is a bit rude to have on the back..

oh ! they just added £3 postage to the above price .. the robbing bastards.. i still got one though.. :spin2:

oh ! they just added £3 postage to the above price .. the robbing bastards.. i still got one though.. :spin2:

:thumb:

ah fuck it, i'll get my own from vistaprint,

sorry peeps, im out.

Do you want me to return your cash via Paypal Steve?

This is the current situation reguarding shirts. Anyone not on the list below has withdrawn and has had their cash refunded. Please give me a shout if there are any errors.

Andrewelvisfan - Shirt/Money at Squires/Cash to be returned

Noise - Still in

Drewpy - Still in

Cynic - Still in

Blackhat - Still in

Foamy - Waiting for cash return confirmation

Traitors will be shot!

Powder and ball, 9mm, 7.62, with without blindfold?

I don't know what your all waiting for, you can order the tshirt from zazzle for 27p extra and thats with your name on :crazy:

edit don't forget to enter the discount code at checkout .... SAVOOMAYZZZL

I don't know what your all waiting for, you can order the tshirt from zazzle for 27p extra and thats with your name on :crazy:

edit don't forget to enter the discount code at checkout .... SAVOOMAYZZZL

I'll check it out later... my maths makes it £1.08 extra :)

Why not just go to Razzle for the shirts to start with.. :eusa_shifty:

Am still in , if theres a solution ,,, :spin2:

Foamy" your to be shot , with a ball of your own shit,,,,,,,,,, :praying: