Got the second RD400

DirtyDT
This post is 3741 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sounds sweet to me but I've never owned a 2 stroke

Me neither mate, unless I can count the £20 fizzy I had for about a month when I was 15, but reading through this and other stroker threads has given me a hankering for change

Me neither mate, unless I can count the £20 fizzy I had for about a month when I was 15, but reading through this and other stroker threads has given me a hankering for change

Me too Jim, must admit been looking on ebay but don't think i'll find an RD in my price range, think I'll start with something small first just to dip my toe in. Probably have to build a new shed first though, no room at the moment. :shakeno:

OK you two, naughty step, now!!

sorry Mr newman, (mate) .

im well impressed with the rd's very good buy's ...you need to fetch one to squires or wherever we end up at...

ps what did you give for the second one if you don't want to say here give me a pm ....

Nice bikes! After the hassle I'm having with mine right now when I get rid if the L plates a 2 stroker might just be on the cards. I prefer the yellow BUT red would look great with the gold alloys!

been looking on ebay but don't think i'll find an RD in my price range,

RD400 . cheap

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201021389951?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

47190_3647325667266_122081166_n.jpg

That is starting to look like my garden Mervin.

Well done nice buy Dirty.

Cheers Preload. I will possibly be taking one for an MOT on Friday.

Got the RD insured today using the forum's Bikesure insurance deal on the same policy as the TS (so multibike, to run until August) fully comp with recovery for the price of a takeaway curry for 2 and a couple of beers.

• Like 1

You mean "what is a sympathetic, stunning looking woman doing with a bloke like me?".

She got a sister by any chance? all the ones i seem to find are all nutters :(

Well she posed this on facebook herself , after a debate about 1970,s topless bike ads , only thing wrong here is , she is not my girlfreind/ wife. what could you want better hottie that owns a classic stroker even if it is a suzuki

1545848_10202305099046931_903699393_n.jp

did anyone listen to steve Berry on Manchester real xs?

he played bat out of hell and then played, what sounded like a KH triple sound bite :thumb: