To Squires or not to Squires - that is the question (or one of them).

This post is 3771 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I dont mind squires, something more to the south west (bristolish) would help with mervin etc.

Depends whats about, prob be the same crowd.

We would need a translator.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The Haynes Museum is a cracker, its only a 5-10 min ride for me but would be more than happy to meet any of you guys or gals at a location and ride down to Haynes.

If not what ever events are on and im able to get to them i will do my best, but think id draw the line at 300miles poss 400.

we could all camp on your lawn :hyper: free brews and food too

I'll have to borrow your pedals to keep up but sound good to me, a good chance to meet more Y.O.C.M's

wouldn't rag it Tommy, if I took the tracker, there's no where to put camping stuff

The Haynes Museum is a cracker, its only a 5-10 min ride for me but would be more than happy to meet any of you guys or gals at a location and ride down to Haynes.

If not what ever events are on and im able to get to them i will do my best, but think id draw the line at 300miles poss 400.

Isn't that the lawn where some dickhead drove through the fence

that'll be us this time then :babyha:

• Like 1

We would need a translator.

For them or you lot.

I spend enough toime down dere to be nigh fluent y see.

Noise, on 09 Jan 2014 - 06:51 AM, said:snapback.png

drewpy, on 09 Jan 2014 - 09:56 AM, said:snapback.png

Id be more than happy for you to camp out on or lawn but sadly the shed is now where that knob parked his car and if the dog takes a shit out on the grass then thats the garden pretty much taken up, the wonders of buying on of these brand new houses. :shakeno:

some really good roads in Wales I do mostly North Wales as its handy for me to just get out for a few hours but mid & south Wales fantastic on the bike. Hey Welshy any suggestions ?

we can sleep in his shed hahaha :spin2:

Im not sharing a tent with Kev!, at Squires i was awake most of the night terrified that he was going to creep into my tent for a cuddle :barf: