New bike at last

Grouch
This post is 3798 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Finally my bike has come and it was worth the wait. I'm really happy with it and it has lived up to my expectations. WhT a great feeling it is riding a brand new machine.

2544d21e275acd6673918d54d051dd49_zpsd632

bec5bb384b200db1e03990ddbe6c2021_zps078c

04796359eefecc7eacc2a75a94916612_zpsb2ea

f2478f778dccfb8f47869779cee8f518_zpsf1af

d7c09a7e7c4fbbecf6a8cb78f7e7d508_zps7506

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wehay grouch"o " , that is so stealth lookin machine,, :thumb: ,, what is the model,,,, and bhp...

Ooh shiney...! Like the blue frame too.

Enjoy Grouch!

Looking good! Now get some ACF50 on it!!

• Like 1

Nice WR! My mates considering getting one of these as his first bike. I've told him to go for it, they look like sound bike's! Plus a lot tidier than the XT! And also probs a bit faster no doubt.

Nice bike though! I like the blue frame

Cheers. Yeah the XT's are 10BHP and the WR's are 15BHP. It is quicker and it's a lot bigger (taller) than the XT. Don't get me wrong I loved my XT and always will they are cracking bikes and I'm glad I had mine before getting an upgrade. With me riding my XT I have got valuable experience from learning how to brake properly and take corners to getting all the dumb stuff out of the way like dropping her etc.

Pretty bike Grouch, glad your back on the road mate and ACF50 would be a good next purchase, Take care bud.

Pretty bike Grouch, glad your back on the road mate and ACF50 would be a good next purchase, Take care bud.

Way ahead of you mate already got some :)

wow, nice bike. A keeper IMHO especially for the city streets

Yep mate no choice it's mine for at least the next three yeRs until I pay it off and then decide to sell or keep her. Might just keep her for my winter bike.