Holy dick I would hunt this bastrerd down

dt502001
This post is 3900 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yes, You're right of course. Just such a pity you weren't in front of that truck at the opertune moment and ready, willing and able to administer the correct kick to both of those cars's mirrors? That would surely keep that busy London North Circular running freely indefinitely. :spin2:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I think patience has come with age Obrian65 and a few knocks over the years

The 65 in my user name refers to the year I was born. Two years away from my 50th birthday I feel the same way as Ttasmaster, I have no patience with anyone who tries to kill me.

(and it's obrien... with an e not an a... small difference I know but it's my name so I prefer it to be spelled correctly :icon_razz::razz: )

but are u 9 stone built like a mouse

9st 4, i am the 'Moues' of halton owing to my size.

but this mouse squeaks, i have made mistakes on the road and i have paid for them, i slid down a hill into a parked car into the slow (ABS wouldnt have helped me then, it was a case of 'hands off, gravity is in the drivers seat now') lost no claims bonus on the cage and the life cycle continues.

ive removed plenty of wingmirrors, and i can safely say all of the times i have done so it is some twat flaunting the rules for personal gain, i.e a BMW sales exec on the phone cutting across 3 lanes of the M6 to overtake the 50mph speed limit.

Ok I 'm going with Task on this one all the way,some dick head not watching where thery are going and comes near me is going to get a boot or what ever is going to take to wake the dumb MOTHER FER UP,

You 2 bleading hearts can live in fantsey world,the road is a dangerous place and if someone needs to get a part fixed on there car thats a very simple thing to do,undoo a few nut's and bolts bolt on a new part and presto the problem is fixed. After they have to pay for it for a few days at least they remember to look befor moving

NOW PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to this part when my felow riders as well as myself,get hit or some muther fucker tries to kill me and succeds then I end up dead or in the hospital hurt can't work ,may end up in a wheel chair,coma,months /years in thearpy.

See what I mean cars who cares they break everyday ,trust me I spend all day fixing the junk these dicks drive,broken people are a fuck of alot harder to fix.

At 46 I have 40 years riding experience and 30 years on the road and about 50% of the dicks driving shouldn't even have a licence IMO

When I was 17 some dick pulled right in front of me with eye contact,I had 178 stiches to put my left leg back together after smashing into the car,dammage to car needed new door,bike right off,me 3 months in thearpy and 39 years later my left knee is still not right. That car is in the junk yard or made into a soup can.

So to reitterate what I'v said any dick in thier cage get's near me then they beter be ready for a fight,I would have left my bike and jumped on the back of buddies bike,or taken it and hunted that dick down and instead of me being in the hospital he would be.Because that idiot is broken to think that slaming a car into a human,or even trying to is OK, let alone destroy a bike, is in need of thier head examined you twits.

(and it's obrien... with an e not an a... small difference I know but it's my name so I prefer it to be spelled correctly :icon_razz::razz: )

Sorry about the name thing Obrien I am genuinly (as in not takeing the pee about it) dislexic and sometimes a spell check will pass a word i have spelt right but is not what i ment to use if that makes sense

Well this thread has livened up. I've been riding bikes since 1981 and have never kicked a mirror off. I have got off my bike a few times and set up for a fight but the car driver usually drove off. This was a few years ago when I was a pup nowadays I try to focus on whats happening up front and not behind me.

FWIW, I think the biker in the clip was the architect of his own downfall there. We have all made mistakes either on a bike or in a car (well I have anyway), he should not have given chase

Yes i admit it i have made many a mistake driving both the cage and riding the bike, driving the car i had a good verbal bashing by the chap whos car i nearly reveresed into (1st week of driving and was being a cunt) the other one was on my bike and a ran slightly wide on a corner and a power ranger near on went up my ass and he slapped the back of my head, both pulled over and had a few nasty words thrown then we kiss and made up and he kindly gave me a few little tips (which was nice of him)

Im not a fair weather biker and NEVER polish my bike.

I stand by what ive said and agree with tasky, if you want to kill me then you better make it quick other wise your car lorry van what ever your driving and your face will be kicked punched and pissed on.

And yes if and when i fuck up again i will be more than happy for a kicked mirror or door (granted ill be pissed off) but i will be happy to know that they tought me a lesson. If they persist in kicking my car in meaning more than one kick then i wont run them over i shall just stop and help correct their anger issue.

And if that makes me a self opinionated prick, then you sir are a know it all been there done that holy grail of a wank stain. i have no time for those who think they know it all and can't be fucked to learn things any more. YES IM ONLY 25 so you can add that to your things to thow in my face but i know that when i get to your age i aint going to be as arragant and twatish as you.

Cut me up / try and kill me your mirror is coming off.

Well this thread has livened up. I've been riding bikes since 1981 and have never kicked a mirror off. I have got off my bike a few times and set up for a fight but the car driver usually drove off. This was a few years ago when I was a pup nowadays I try to focus on whats happening up front and not behind me.

FWIW, I think the biker in the clip was the architect of his own downfall there. We have all made mistakes either on a bike or in a car (well I have anyway), he should not have given chase

Def agree there. The driver needed to be made aware of his error - but if I cut someone up I would automatically hold my hand up and apologise. If I were to be confronted in my car like that with however many bikers there were you got 3 choices - grovel like fuck/talk your way out, run - unlikely to out run or manoeuvre a group of bikers or stand and fight/ take out their means of chasing you/ convince them you're a bad mo fer not to be messed with. All in all everybody over reacted here.

. All in all everybody over reacted here.

:yeah: your right Pelvis " & i say TASKY for president :eusa_clap:

Daffy for President :razz:

Spongebob for president!!!

Daffy Duck!

I'm not mad. The voices told me to vote for Daffy, they're the mad ones.

Elmer Fudd as Secretary of State