Holy dick I would hunt this bastrerd down

dt502001
This post is 3900 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The guys on bike's wern't being nice but this was not called forforhttp://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/motorcycle-vs-car-road-rage/1glaqf1ko?from=en-ca-infopane&cpkey=d7d86896-3556-4071-98fa-d8c1cf829e3d%257c%257c%257c%257c

Sadly we will never know the whole story

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

He was asking for it, we see pricks like this every day on our road's, what you don't do is chase them and antagonize them.

best to show a bit of restraint not to much of course. I like foamy's solution to these idiots which is to snap off a mirror but only if you can make a quick exit, not tried it myself but have been very tempted :jossun:

you just park at the side of um and kick the mirror upwards tommy, as long as your at the side of them their isn't much they can do.

if they get out , then they'r yours.

Yep I have a few mirror trophies, transit vans are quite hard to take off so is like the world cup trophy hard to gain but worth it. Even if you don't take it off just smash the fuck out of it and jobs a gooden

you just park at the side of um and kick the mirror upwards tommy, as long as your at the side of them their isn't much they can do.

if they get out , then they'r yours.

knowing my luck I'd end on my back looking up at the sky :hah::crazy:

the quickest and easiest way to remove a car or van mirror is to hit it sharply with a downward motion

have had to deal with fuckwit drivers before lol

this guy was lucky to have caught that on camera

I wonder what Exactly he was planning on saying to the car driver? What a plonker! (no wonder bikers get such bad press sometimes) He totally deserved that i think.The situation could have been totally avoided if he just accepted what caused the car driver to pull out for what it was. ... looks like the second rider had more sense after the incident? ... or is there a sequel ?!!! :biglaugha:

As for breaking mirrors on drivers vehicles? well just remember that many bikes have mirrors too- and many other precious parts which are costly to replace.

Just my thoughts- Live and let live.

Yer granted if someone took my mirror off my car or bike I would go nuts, but if I'm on my bike and they try to kill me or can't be bothered to use their mirrors then I'm more than happy to provide my mirror removing service.

. I like foamy's solution to these idiots which is to snap off a mirror but only if you can make a quick exit,

the quickest and easiest way to remove a car or van mirror is to hit it sharply with a downward motion

bang on the money, gizmo, i still have a fiesta mirror in my shed somewhere.

if someone reversed into my bike it would be smashed window time followed shortly by a helmet-on headbashing, possibly a kerb stomp, none of this tap on the window bullshit. but im quick to anger at the best of times.

Foamy justice is the way forward peeps.

guys, the biker ask for this. almost every day a car pull over or overtake in my face but I don`t react like this biker. a horn and showing him the mirors is enough. probably when I will drive a train I will get more balls, untill this, my bike can`t win a battle with a car. will cost me more like will cost him. but don`t worry, someday i will buy a truck or a bus and I will show them road rage :)) anyway what happening in russia will never happen in another place in this world :P

I'm lazy, so please do a serach for all the other threads where I've posted the many reasons for me simply driving a tank/FV432 on the road.

Well we don’t know who pissed who off here to start with but there is no excuse to chasing and harassing a driver like that.

I don’t care who you think you are rider or biker you are not bloody perfect and you have made mistakes on the road when driving, I have I know I have, as to those that have kicked a mirror off well you are self opinionated pricks.

Have you never got it wrong ever I mean ever in all the miles you have ridden not once not 1 little mistake, or are u just Sunday afternoon fair weather riders that rather polish your bike than use it.

I would not have knocked the bike over I might have wound the window down grabbed the chin bar of the helmet and shaken him like a rat, but I don’t blame the driver for doing that.

And if any idiot tries to take of a drivers mirror and the driver swings over and take you off smashes you bike and puts you in a wheelchair I hope you still think it was worth it, over a stupid mistake all idiots need to be taken of the road car or bike uses alike

I will say it again WE ALL MALE MISTAKES EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US CRS VANS LORIES BUSES WE ALL DO IT. Just have a moan and carry on and hope the next time you cock up someone manages to make it worse.

the key thing about mistakes is dont make a bad situation worse ever under any cercunstancises.

as to those that have kicked a mirror off well you are self opinionated pricks.

There I was, walking down the pavement alongside a road. Just me on my own two feet. No stereo, no mobile phone or anything.

I come to a side road - Minor connecting with the 'major' on my left. I'm about 40' from the actual junction. The major is a typical 30mph speed limit, single lane 2-way traffic. I look right, left ahead and left behind, being sure there's no immediate traffic before starting to cross.

I'm a pedestrian, I have right of way here and, being broad 2pm daylight on a sunny day with no cars parked anywhere along here, I am clear as crystal to anyone even half awake.

From ahead, a big green estate comes screaming down at an easy 50mph, swinging in to make a left turn from the major into the minor I'm crossing. No indicator used, no actual braking beyond engine.

At this point I'm just setting foot over the white line dividing the two lanes of the minor and he's now headed right toward me. As he swings in and his brakes screech him to a halt, front bumper just over a foot off my legs, I note he's driving with right hand only on the wheel and his left is holding a mobile phone to the right side of his head.

But it *must* have been my fault, right, because the motherfucker starts beeping on his horn, gesturing angrily and mouthing f-bombs at me for being in *his* way... phone still reverse-slapped against his head.

I throw my arms wide and loudly ask, "What the fuck??!!".

Ooh, he's having none of that. Phone goes down, seatbelt comes off and he makes moves to get out of his car. There's gonna be a fight... or so he thinks.

I boot his mirror up and off, before taking up a boxing stance and, like some Hollywood film, gesture for him to "Come and 'ave a go, 'coz he finks 'ee's 'ard enuff"... He sits there looking like he just shat himself. I stand for a moment longer, before folding my arms and watching to see what he does next.

He restarts his car (stalled in the braking) and drives away, not taking his petrified gaze off me until he's past. I stare at his remaining mirrors until he's out of sight, just for good measure.

Sorry, you were saying something about being a self-opinionated prick?

He could have killed me. I take a very dark perspective toward people who try and kill me.

When biking, I actually consider myself a fairly defensive rider. I watch vehicles blind spots, leave large safety gaps and look for escapes everywhere I go.

However, there are certain places where a boot is far more effective than a horn.

Come play with me on my commute home tonight - J11 of the M4, crossing the A33.

Every single time I cross this, without fail, I will see someone driving along in Lane 1 who enters the roundabout and then, despite the bright white lane markings that show you where to go, will still cross into Lane 2.. and 3... no, 4... nope, ALL THE WAY into Lane 5 in one manoeuvre without a single hint of an indicator.

Seriously, seriously, seriously.

I keep my thumb permanently on the horn when using that junction, for the few occasions it does any good. If I have time, I can use it. Often the car coming across is entering from my blind spot and I just catch it because I'm forever looking - I'm usually about 4' away with my front wheel just ahead of their A-pillar and so *clearly* visible out that side window (which they should be looking out when they pull across). The Dragstar is particularly loud for them at this point - I've checked several times when overtaking the Mrs.

Horns do no good at that point because the sound is projecting forward and is wimpy anyway, but more so as these morons tend to have the stereo on LOUD too - Obviously we all need more Rihanna in our lives...

At such times, the only sound that seems to make thenm wake the fuck up is a quick boot to the front offside wing. From teh moment I see them approaching, I'll have about 2 seconds in which to get this boot in before they actually connect - can't brake back enough or accelerate fast enough to avoid them otherwise.

So yeah - Come ride that junction and then tell me I'm a self-opinionated prick!!

You try and kill me, I'll spit back!!

Sorry but the incident on the road is so different, you were safe at the side of the car if he tried to get out you can slam the door into him but are u 9 stone built like a mouse if you are you might have a different perspective.

I ride in hell sometimes same as the rest of us but what are you going to do if you kick the door mirror and someone makes you eat it bet you think it can never happen of course but it can and if it does then you might think again

Have you never never ever once ever got it wrong if so you are the only rider, driver, pedestrian, cyclist ever not to.

If you have and get your mirror kicked of I suppose you just sit back and thin fair doos i deservd that, frankly you should give up the road until you can manage your temper

One day you might kick out to someone with your own mind set that will slam into you and cripple you can’t fight of a transit with your body I guarantee the transit will win

I am very sorry but I have made mistakes while driving and riding even while walking and will again because I am not perfect, perhaps you are in which case I most humbly defer to your perfection as i am not worthy of being on the same road as you

I admire your Buddah-like patience rjh.

Having been taken off bikes twice by drivers who were 'sorry they didn't see me' I now tend to make sure they do. If a swift kick is what it takes to make them notice I'm there then so be it.

Having said that, I do agree that the biker in the video was being a comlete moron

I think patience has come with age Obrian65 and a few knocks over the years had 2 bad bike crashes one completely my fault 16 and 2nd day out on a bike the other 2 years later, the other guys fault another bike in fact guy lost his licence, actually lost it forever, turned out he had learning difficulties and should never have been allowed a licence.

Patience comes out of a sense of survival also I drive as well as ride and believe me there are some right arshole riders as well as white van men and my personal favourite the mini cab.

Just too many cars bikes cyclists buses taxies Lorries you name it on the road today and afraid it will only get worse.

I hate to drive now just have to do it but still enjoy bike ride either to work and back or out in the country; I just want to carry on enjoying and not get clobbered.

Only thing gets my goat is when there is an idiot about where is plod, watching a few speed cameras in places they don’t need to be for some easy tickets.

you were safe at the side of the car

No, I was right in front of it with the fucker hurtling toward me faster than I can run... That's not safe. That's about 14" away from being hit at around 45mph.
Dunno if you've ever stood in front of a speeding car, but it's pretty fucking dangerous and not somewhere I'd choose to be.

if he tried to get out you can slam the door into him

You fucking WHAT??!!
Ah, armchair warrior. Slam door, all manner of damage, paralysed driver, lawsuit, prison sentence... no thanks.
A simple beat-down on my own terms and under my own control is far less likely to result in serious injury, especially as he'd have to throw the first punch.
Kick off mirror - Bill for £50 and a driver too frightened to commit several crimes at once... for at least a week or so!

but are u 9 stone built like a mouse if you are you might have a different perspective.

I was just over 9 back then, yes... well, 9st at 5' 11", with most of that weight being bone and what little muscle I had. Why do you think I'd taken up boxing? :D

what are you going to do if you kick the door mirror and someone makes you eat it

You're right.
I should just let them sideswipe me and kill me, right?
After all, I'm just a bike and they're in a car - Not like they're even supposed to care, right? They're allowed to just run us down and carry on about their day, right?
It's their god-given right to kill us granny-raping, baby-eating speed demons anyway... that *is* what the Highway Code says, right? Paragraph 6.11, right before it says, "Indicators? Nah, don't worry about them, mate. People will move out of your way"... right?

Fuck you and anyone else who isn't paying attention on the road.
Your inability to turn your head is NOT permission to sideswipe and kill me and I'll kick merry fucking hell out of your car if it means you wake up, back the fuck off and dont succeed in your murderous idiocy.

Have you never never ever once ever got it wrong if so you are the only rider, driver, pedestrian, cyclist ever not to.

Never come close to having a near miss, no. That's what defensive riding is about.
When cars can't see you because they're not looking, can't hear your horn because their stereo is too loud and they're on the phone, others have left you no room to brake/accelerate/manoeuvre and one is headed toward you - What you YOU do, know-all?
Turn the other cheek? Let them kill you?

I've made errors in cornering, riding over diesel, misdirection and so on, sure, but NEVER close to killing someone and certain never moving without looking or indicating - Those are basic fundamentals.

If you have and get your mirror kicked of I suppose you just sit back and thin fair doos i deservd that,

Most people should. There's usually a reason your car gets a kicking...

One day you might kick out to someone with your own mind set that will slam into you and cripple you

They'd best kill me then, because I will NOT accept some dickhead like that without a fight!

I most humbly defer to your perfection as i am not worthy of being on the same road as you

Defer to common fucking sense and what works in the real world.
Or just turn the other cheek and await your death at the hands of some fucking dickhead because you can't defend your own riding.

God- it's even WORSE than i thought!!!

So They have a good reason to look down on bikers after all! They probably should set out to intentionally finish them off on the roads, yeah- wipe out that moronic breed for good perhaps!! :shakeno:

This is exactly how things get soo out of hand. (Lets just kick and smash our way along our chosen path with no allowance made for mistakes by anyone!!)

This is exactly how things get soo out of hand. (Lets just kick and smash our way along our chosen path with no allowance made for mistakes by anyone!!)

The British lack of tolerance for mistakes is supposedly because our standard of driving is actually quite good overall here.

But yeah, having watched some of those vids and been an avid fan of all the traffic cop shows, people's attitudes really are about taking whatever they can because they (think they) can - Case in point, woman clearly driving the wrong way around a roundabout because she didn't want to queue for 30 seconds.

Cars smash into each other all the time, on the basis that getting there first equals Right Of Way. On the A406 once, I saw two cars overtake a truck, one either side and then pull into the 2nd lane at the same time. They bashed into each other once... twice and then slammed, resulting in both skidding out, blocking right across the white lines and blocking up all three lanes of the fuck-off busy London North Circular for half an hour!!

The only difference between what goes on when we're involved is that we usually die while they just get scratched paintwork.

When 87% (it's gone up by 1%) of bike accidents involving another vehicle are because that other does not look, you either stop riding and go cower under you desk or you take action - I don't have time to discuss it politely over tea and biscuits like RJH there!! :D