come back Grouch

Tommy xs
This post is 3939 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I messaged Grouch on Facebook and haven't heard back. He's not posted on there since June 4th either. I'm worried about Grouch and Jim*Jimbo... He's not been on either. :eusa_think:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Grouchy - if you're lurking about behind the scenes because of us ribbing bunch of tossers, then I can hardly say I blame you..!

However, if that is the case then please do drop someone on here a PM so we know all is ok. Everyone does disappear from time to time, but it would be nice to know you're ok. Your presence has been missed.

If someone doesn't hear from you, then please don't be surprised if you see me scouring the streets of Bradford for ye.

GGGGRRRRRROOOOOUUUUCCCCHHHHHHH!

Look even 'overly attached girl' misses you!

3qy3dk.jpg

slight side note this is my 420th post soooo..... GANJA :eusa_whistle:

• 3 weeks later...

Im here haha. Fucking hell I am touched that you think so much of me. After a few failed attempts on removing the starter motor I just gave in. I locked the bike up and put it to the back of my mind. I just couldn't be arsed with it after all the time, money, and stress it has caused me. I decided that I would just get a car. It would be actually cheaper and I could get a tidy little motor for a £1k. Anyway this afternoon I got the urge and again spent 4 hours trying to sort it but failed. I have now decided to take it to a garage, something I should of done in the beginning. Some people just aren't cut out to be mechanics.

Also the piss taking doesn't bother me at all, I know its all just banter and a laugh.

to buy a car can be as cheap as you like, HOWEVER to insure it on the other hand...ur gonna get fisted by the insurance brokers

Hiya Grouch! Glad these guys didn't run you out! :)

to buy a car can be as cheap as you like, HOWEVER to insure it on the other hand...ur gonna get fisted by the insurance brokers

Nah I'm 30 and I was going to use my dads address which is in the middle of nowhere at the seaside.

Welcome back Grouch! bout time too as there was no one here to take the piss out of, Gizmo was nearly the the Grouch at one point and even Neversaydie took a dig at me!

You need to take the slack again lol.

Missed ya buddy

• Like 1

Welcome back mate!

• Like 1

Welcome home GROUCH, sent you a PM but still glad your back, had us all worried there for a bit, thought you had gone and bought a Harley just to spite us!!!!!!

• Like 1

Speaking as someone who's also not very mechanically skilled (mind works, hands don't), I say forget that bike and just get one that is mechanically sound to start with. One that doesn't require fiddling to get it running in the first place. If you ask nicely, I'm sure a member fairly nearby would come look over any potentials with you, help eliminate any hidden nightmares.

Stick with it. We'll see ya through and on the road where ya belong!!

I'm sure I will learn things in time with practise and help. I think I deserved some of the stick after the dumb things I did.