come back Grouch

Tommy xs
This post is 3939 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

yes I know I'm guilty of over doing the banter when it comes to the Grouch

sometimes I just can't help myself, but it is only banter and i wouldn't do it if I didn't like the guy,

a lot of it is just to get him to pull his finger out, anyway he's not been online for 10 days

and I was wondering if anyone on here new him or had contact details to see he's alright ?

I know he's a very popular member and I always enjoy reading his threads and the forums aren't the same without him

come back Grouch yer dumb fuck

see just can't help myself

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Im with ya Tommy, very good guy but lazy as fook. :biglaugha:

Maybe he's like the dad on Chitty chitty bang bang and he's hidden away in his shed to sort the bike out :eusa_think:

If his luck is holding true to form, he'll have broken the internet ....... :smash:

Come on El Groucho, the site needs more of your adventures! :whistle:

I'm with you all, the place is not the same without him. We will have to play "WHERE'S GROUCH?" (Wally). Joking aside does anyone know where he is?

Maybe he's too busy fixing the bike to come online.

Maybe we are not loved any more? :cry2:

COME BACK GROUCH WE'RE SORWEE :kissflowers:

I'm concerned! Grouch hasn't been online for over two weeks now, Iv'e just looked on ebay from when he had his bike on there and he hasn't bought or sold anything since the end of may. I hope he hasn't done anything stupid like bought a Honda.

No seriously I am really starting to worry about him, has no one on here ever contacted him off site or knows if he's alright ?

I hope he hasn't done anything stupid like bought a Honda

and whats wrong with having a Honda?!!

I happen to have a Honda!........and a yamaha!..........and i love my honda!.............CB 400/4

I'd understand if you said Suzuki......or triumph! :1poke: (provoke a fight) :smash::tounge:

try a medium

Are you implying............. he's brown bread? :fingerwave: