Module 1

bippo
This post is 4022 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good luck! This is for your A2 licence isn't it? Due to your age? Have you got plans to buy a bigger bike, or will you stick with your 125 for a while?

Thank you very much, i may well need it! :)

Yeah unfortunately i will have to do the A2 as i am 20, as for a bigger bike it all depends on how much money i have and what turns up. Apparently (i say this as he hasn't been to fetch it yet) my uncle has bought a wrf426 for himself and what i'm hoping is that as he used to ride a GSX 750 most recently but still a few years ago, fingers crossed he will soon get bored of it and sell it to me, and if i can restrict it down to the legal limit...the restriction may well 'fall off' soon after but at least i'll have the appropriate papers.

That is what i am hoping will happen anyways, but i may well end up keeping the 125 for a while and maybe saving up for a 250 or something.

23rd of May will come around so much faster then you think! and the very best of luck to you too! even though i'm sure you will be fine! B)

One of my friends got his car test booked by phoning up to check for cancellations, definitely keep an eye out

• Like 1

congrats

youll be L plate free for the summer

yeha

• Like 1

Congrats! Unfortunately finances dictate I have to plan 18 months to be l plate free!

I thought over a certain age that after passing the theory, I could go straight to Mod 2? Is that wrong?

Well done Bippo. Good luck for the Mod2, I'm sure you'll pass that as easily as you did Mod1.

• Like 1

Well done! :) I'll be booking mine soon!

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online