Module 1

bippo
This post is 4014 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys,

I'm on an absolute high at the moment - just come back from my Mod 1, and PASSED!!

I can't even begin to tell you how nervous I was about this particular test. Out of the CBT, Theory and looming Mod 2, it was the Mod 1 that worried me the most.

So, I can breathe a sigh of relief now, enjoy the rest of my day and focus on Mod 2! :jossun:

• Like 5

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well done, when is Mod 2?

Thanks guys! Haven't booked Mod 2 yet, about to do that now. :spin2: It'll be some time next week hopefully.

Well done Bippo, onwards and upwards

• Like 1

Well done bippo I knew you'd pass it easy , from what I've seen those L plates have overstayed their welcome and they wont be there long now :)

Ha ha, thanks Airhead! Hopefully next time we go for a ride I'll have a bike that's better able to keep up with your Bandit...! :eusa_dance: But failing that, I'm sure the lack of L plates will help to streamline my YBR... :crylaugh:

Yeah Bippo! Congrats! :yeah:

• Like 1

Well done Bippo always nice to get a test under your belt. :jossun:

• Like 1

Congrats,are you window shoping for a new bike yet?what catches your eye?

Congrats,are you window shoping for a new bike yet?what catches your eye?

Thanks DT! Yeah I've settled on a Kawasaki ER-6f. I've gone around and sat on a few (Yammy, Suzuki etc) and this one feels the most comfortable (for me anyway). On top of that the school I'm learning with uses the naked version (ER-6n) which has given me a confident feeling about them.

Thanks Sparky!

CBT is valid for 2 years. So if I don't pass my module 2 within two years of obtaining my CBT, I'll need to re-take things again. Same applies to the theory test which is also valid for two years.

Basically, I now have two years (from when I passed my theory test, not module 1) to complete my module 2, and then I'm done. I'm old enough to go for direct access so I'm learning on a 650cc and once I pass my module 2 I won't have any restriction to my licence.

Younger people have a restriction on the type of full licence they can get - quite clear information regarding that can be found here: http://www.geton.co.uk/Routes_to_Riding_January_2013. Regardless of that though, they still have to go through the whole CBT/theory/mod 1&2 route, but just with different size engines.

YAY bippo!!!! :)

happy days!!!! chuffed for ya! :jossun:

Unfortunately i am one of the 'younger ones' and i'm only allowed to do my A2 atm, but once that's done, just two year and then big boys test

YAY bippo!!!! :) happy days!!!! chuffed for ya! :jossun:
Cheers Welshy!! It's a great feeling isn't it?! Have you got your Mod 2 sorted yet?

this Friday at about 1pm!!!! got a two hour lesson on thus though hows about you?
Good luck! This is for your A2 licence isn't it? Due to your age? Have you got plans to buy a bigger bike, or will you stick with your 125 for a while?

this Friday at about 1pm!!!! got a two hour lesson on thus though hows about you?
Ahh balls, forgot to answer your question! Went to book my Mod 2 today, but the dates they had available didn't suit my work (I travel a fair bit), so I'm currently booked in for 23rd May. Pretty long wait but I'll keep an eye out for any cancellations that suit me.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online