Bike Names

fieldarcher
This post is 4515 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Have you given your yam a name? if so why? I call mine Marmite, it was suggested on this site I called it Winker, but that might have been a spelling mistake, LOL,

So come on and lets us know.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My wife has called my 650 Dragstar Dillon.

Mine is called "BASTARD" cos if it has oil in it, it leaks and if it has no oil it squeaks :madflame:

The DT was "Donkey", it always got you where you needed to go but wasnt particularly fast or pretty.

The XJ is "Rattler", it rattles and shakes like a sh*tting dog

The XJ Turbo is "That rusty piece of crap" for obvious reasons

i know its not a bike, but i call the my rover mini "Mumbles", 'cus when its idling it sounds like its mumbling

I think the Mrs has called mine 'ow much?

My SR is called Olga and my Mobylette Nanci.

Don't ask me why, girlfriend has the final say in these things and I just go along with it!

Pie

• 3 weeks later...

After years of riding, learning it's personality, discovering it's traits, understanding it's behaviour and putting FAR greater thought into it than anyone else here, I finally settled on calling mine......

"The Bike".

Now, because my Mrs rides the same model, she sat down and had a thought. Thought long and hard, went through the same process of riding, learning it's personality, discovering it's traits, understanding it's behaviour and putting FAR greater thought into it than anyone else here, before finally deciding to call hers....

"My Bike".

Match made in heaven, eh! :lol:

cant say mine has a name......the misses calles it "the f**king bike"............but i havent got a name for her, i say her cause i find myself sayin "good girl" when i pull back the trottle.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online