Y.O.C. T shirt ....who wants one?

Paulwhite
This post is 4409 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

right peeps i need to know how many people want them so if you could use this thread to post how many you want, what colour and what size.

there going to be around £10 each but it depends on how many we need :D

here is the design but please use the other thread Y.O.C T-shirts anyone interested? to post any other comments

yoct-shirt3-1.jpg

cheers.

.paul.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea Paul. Yep Im interested in a black t-shirt. Better make it a large one tis bigger Im getting.

Large black one for me please. :o Er?

what about the forum name Paul? I take it ...it will be absent?

yes ... :( unfortunately its too expensive to put screen names on...... how many are you wanting og?

(il change the pic of the shirt in a mo ;) )

all done but any design ideas or any other questions please click the link and put up a post. :)

Edited by Paulwhite

Black with kwak/monster energy green printing if poss? if not black with white, will be cool. 3xl please. :)

I like the blue but what about the red writing, I prefer white like the black one has?

OG m8 im just needing to know how many are wanted as we need to sell at least 25 for the price to be £10 each.

any design tweaks/ideas will be made before i order them in the other thread. but we need to hit the 25 mark.

so can i put you down for 4? :P in a medium? B):lol::P

if we can hit 25 then il put my money to it and get a sample made ....its gonna cost me £75 (i think...its in the other thread) to set up. so im not doing it if we cant get an order of 25 or over.

so we got 8 up to now!!

Its hard work getting peeps to commit Paul.

I'd also ask peeps to pay up front as, good as their intentions are, it gets "forgotten" or "computer broke" or some other excuse which still leaves you out of pocket!

I occasionally still get a PM saying I forgot where's my patch!! <_<

so we got 8 up to now!!

Its hard work getting peeps to commit Paul.

I'd also ask peeps to pay up front as, good as their intentions are, it gets "forgotten" or "computer broke" or some other excuse which still leaves you out of pocket!

I occasionally still get a PM saying I forgot where's my patch!! <_<

yeah im going to get paypal sorted out then il pm everyone closer to the time to double check the order...... :D

• 2 weeks later...

anyone else want a yamaha owners club t-shirt :D

(just keeping the topic alive mu ha ha ha ha ha! :icon_cheesygrin: )

1 large & 1 medium pleeze (in Black) :D

12 up to now, are we there yet? :o

nearly :D but not quite :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online