Show us your shed

up.yours
This post is 4952 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"2nd pic is that the bed that OG slept on at squires ? :D

Tiz " and mine is up in the couples, this pic looks narrow , its bigger shed than photo, need new project, .

wow that 400,very nice john,,,thanks for the piccies,,,,poor chris,,can anyone donate a temperary tent.oh,,and your nipples look cold...:lol:

come on drewpy n gas up ,show us your sheds ,but focus on focus,i want a good look around .:D nice one jase,whats in the big blue tub.

Old oil, coolant, brake fluid, bad fuel. All the nasty crap that you never have somewhere to put. It all goes in there and once it gets over half full i take it to the tip next time i go and pour it in the old oil bin.

Old oil, coolant, brake fluid, bad fuel. All the nasty crap that you never have somewhere to put. It all goes in there and once it gets over half full i take it to the tip next time i go and pour it in the old oil bin.

in the olden days i used to paint my shed and fencing with all that crap instead of buying creosoat,oh and killing next doors over hanging plants that poked through my fence.

come on drewpy n gas up ,show us your sheds ,but focus on focus,i want a good look around .:D nice one jase,whats in the big blue tub.

It'll have to wait.... Got a bl00dy exam on Wednesday, and if I fail I'll get....... and I'm off to Skye on Thursday,,, no time!

Everything's covered up, so all you'll see is dust sheets in the shape of motobikes...

well don't forget when you return,,,whats your excuse drewpy...oh and you japseyejones ,lets see your collection in their new garage.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online