Show us your shed

up.yours
This post is 4952 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

just a bit of fun ,and here to start is mine.

DSCF1476-1.jpg

DSCF1476.jpg

i know it's small,~(the wife don't think so):P ,but i manage to get around ok...show us yours now.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps,,,i hope thats a beer and not pee in the glass.

Well spotted, it does look cloudy but the observant will have noticed a bottle of squash (peach) as well. A dash of that is fantastic with lager.

DSCF0728a.jpg?t=1285443594

that was a couple of years ago the silver rd 250 went into the gap at then front,the red rd 400 is lurking under the blue cover, then next comes the TDR, then yellow SLR that is gone, then the Vigor that is still here and the bandit has been replaced by a 1980 Z650

M

the one behind it is the one full of crap

That's the one we want to see, not the clinical one.

:banghead: no not this one,,,, we want the first one ,,,,nice bike by the way steve,,,,thats a proper shed you have there merv,,,nice one mate.

Ok heres mine, and it does need a tidy up. :blink:

DSC00091.jpg

And before the smart comments start the mobility scooter belongs to the lady that lives across from me, she's in her 90's bless her and i'm keeping it safe while her garage is converted so she can get in and out on it safely.

And before the smart comments start the mobility scooter belongs to the lady that lives across from me, she's in her 90's bless her and i'm keeping it safe while her garage is converted so she can get in and out on it safely.

yeh, right :lol:

Never said a word........ obviously didn't need to :lol:

come on drewpy n gas up ,show us your sheds ,but focus on focus,i want a good look around .:D nice one jase,whats in the big blue tub.

,but focus on focus,i want a good look around .:D

What piece of equipment do you not have and want to know where to get it !!! :lol: :lol: