2-Stroke meet - Squires cafe

This post is 4969 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well at least the weather forecast is looking good

scorchio B)

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/7days.asp?zipcode=yorkshire

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, just reread the thread, must have missed a page. sounds like you guys will be there late afternoon on friday. I dont get out of work till 3pm, so i'm gonna do the outside lane shuffle and should get there 7pm+.

Guest CardBoardDave

Evening all.

I dont think i will be coming now. Gutted really am gutted

Im hoping praying crossing evrything that i have not damaged the rings and the cylinder but it did not sound good belive me and its now( or did has now stopped running altogether) smokes like a goodun and i have lost some oil from the bottom end :(

Feck feck feck feckerty feck

I am hoping a friend of a friend (machanical god) can have a look at it tomorrow after work

Least sun was out on my walk home

Guest CardBoardDave

I could go out side and torch it thats how i feel about not going, I just hope simon can fix it in time.

He worked for a team that raced tz's or somthing.

If i can get a definate cause i can get the parts needed ordered but 4day week its going to be close!!

Tbh i might just dig into my savings and buy a tzr or a dt with a little t+t to get me by untill this one is fixed

there late afternoon on friday. I dont get out of work till 3pm, so i'm gonna do the outside lane shuffle and should get there 7pm+.

Well done Plinny" i"ll be there evening as well , so will B.W.J, & " dave " you been caning that little stroker :D ,, keep us updated ,;)

Guest CardBoardDave

Wow i like this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-YAMAHA-DT-125-R-BLUE-WHITE-TENERE-FULL-POWER-DT125-/320579121272?pt=UK_Motorcycles

but i bet that goes crazy money at the end.

Yeah i belive i have been :rolleyes: It must be a sign to go steady cause i have been a bit of a loon of late.

I plus 2ed the front last night and tbh i rode it harder before if any thing i lost power. 6th totally useless toady but before on 16teeth would hold at redline in 6th allday and pull upto the other side of 80

I have killed it but i did have alot of fun along the way.

I will get it fixed but in time i dont know.

Thats baaad news Dave, hopin its not too far gone and your m8 can fix it in time, good luck with it :mellow:

Guest CardBoardDave

Thats baaad news Dave, hopin its not too far gone and your m8 can fix it in time, good luck with it :mellow:

Cheers bark me to.

Re the a1 its like this for what looks like a long way

4e89426b.jpg

towards leeds

a67bb602.jpg

Super busy on friday i bet :(

Photos taken from the a61

Aye dave" 16 tooth on the DT125, is a tall order, gotta keep them small engines singing, if you had a head wind , it wuudda died a death, ,

Any word about Vez ,, and Two-wheels ?

Aye dave" 16 tooth on the DT125, is a tall order, gotta keep them small engines singing, if you had a head wind , it wuudda died a death, ,

All going well Blackhat ill be at squires at bout 7.30pm friday,,, this includes me stopping for a coffey and an ass massage from a willing person :lol:

oh? don't bother askin about me,,,yea, fuck, up yours he don,t matter,,well im here and still going ,i don't know my way so im following drewpy,picking up vez on the way.so see ya there on satarday hopefully b4 10am.:angry:

oh? don't bother askin about me,,,yea fuck up yours he don,t matter,,well im here and still going ,i don't know my way so im following drewpy,picking up vez on the way.so see ya there on satarday hopefully b4 10am.:angry:

:lol:

Having a few bike worries, gonna get some rac cover,cross my fingers and hope i get there.

bring a tow rope...............

I've seen drewpy ride and you've got a 350lc so the words f**k that spring to mind   :ambulance:

oh? don't bother askin about me,,,yea, fuck, up yours .:angry:

HEE hee :lol: I knew you were in kev" [ post - ring ding ding] , i heard others had issues with bikes [ tyres] etc, Weather forcast good for fri-sat. B)

ah aknowlagement ,i should think so to. hows about an heads up ,iv'e lost all account as to who's going who's stopping who's not going and who couldn't give a shit.im coming with drewps on satarday and staying over till sunday.oh my mate may or may not turn up satarday night pending family issues.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online