2-Stroke meet - Squires cafe

This post is 4959 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

can you get a spare 350lc engine in there,just incase:lol: .take ya time and drive safe mate,see you on satarday.

Nae problem Kev , will save a drop of Glava for you, ,and save a piece of turf, on the green & pleasant landB)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nae problem Kev , will save a drop of Glava for you, ,and save a piece of turf, on the green & pleasant landB)

make sure you save me a nice flat piece..:)

Was talkin to Jammer, he said the weather was lovely.:D

Am all packed and ready to eat road------all 310 miles of it-----one way. Me we DT is in for a hell of a shock,,,,,here's hoping it stands up to the chalange.

See ye all there,

Take care now and ride safely !!!

Guest CardBoardDave

Og

I asked simon about the cause and he thinks it was just wear, 17 owners most ragging it stupid.

The piston was me riding/clawing it 12 miles till it died for good.

Is every one ready?

I have a pickup if anyone gets stuck and finish work at half four. I can cover scotch corner to wetherby and similar miles on the a19

pm if any one needs my number

whoevers going today,,,,,,,,,,,,,you lucky barstewards,, i still have a days work ahead of me..ride safe and i hope you all get their,,,2wheels,,i can't say i envy you,but you have my admiraition,good luck pal.

Fazer"al - Them small triples are horrendeous on fuel, I rode with an S2 350 last week, The H2 750= 96mls- 11. ltrs. The S2 350,= 96mls - Two Tank fulls:o , no kidding ,

:lol::D:lol::D

How about 80 odd miles from 10 litres, nearer 60 if you really spank it. 90 if you ride like a nun.

Thats a TDR 250 for you, progress eh? 2gallon tank anybody.... :blink: yep full to res 2 gallons

I have actually got to plan my fuel stops as i've only got about 10mile tops on reserve and on the motorway that could be dicy. I have seen several photo's of TDR's that are touring with fuel cans as part of the luggeage, i kid you not. :rolleyes:

How about 80 odd miles from 10 litres, nearer 60 if you really spank it. 90 if you ride like a nun.

Thats a TDR 250 for you, progress eh? 2gallon tank anybody.... :blink: yep full to res 2 gallons

I have actually got to plan my fuel stops as i've only got about 10mile tops on reserve and on the motorway that could be dicy. I have seen several photo's of TDR's that are touring with fuel cans as part of the luggeage, i kid you not. :rolleyes:

well jason its sounds as thirsty as mine,i have a 4.76 gallon tank and did 126miles when it hit empty, i know i should have stuck to a yamaha but have been a yamaha man since 1973 and decided on a change, so use the fz600 for local trips get 47ml to the gallon and just grin and bear it with the triumph and boy do i grin. :D

hmmm,it looks like rain here.,,,, vez you shouldn't be reading you should be fixing,off you go,,,,,,,,drewpy watch it,,,,,,,,eddy n dave ru readyyyyy....

Guest CardBoardDave

How about 80 odd miles from 10 litres,

2gallon tank anybody.... :blink: yep full to res 2 gallons

Ditto on that score but i got 15 miles on res

bike still stripped hope to fire it up tonight.

on with rattle cans while the man with the skills rebuilts it.

Ditto on that score but i got 15 miles on res

bike still stripped hope to fire it up tonight.

on with rattle cans while the man with the skills rebuilts it.

rd350lc ha,76 miles on a 3.5 gallon tank ,12-15 mile on res,,+ oil. 2200 miles on a back tyre;chain N sprocket life shite aswell.

cheers drewpy,,,and are we still on for 8am at mcds tomoz. we may even beat 2wheels if we pull our socks up.

At least he'll be easy to spot. He'll be the one walking round like John Wayne :blink: .

I've got the same type of seat and i'll be glad to get off at half the distance he's doing.

cheers drewpy,,,and are we still on for 8am at mcds tomoz. we may even beat 2wheels if we pull our socks up.

yep. don't be late, i'll be having a brew inside

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online