PASSED MY TEST! HI 5

ShoKz
This post is 5737 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yep today i sat my test

i passed it with 4 minors

im happy, give me a cookie :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Yep today i sat my test

i passed it with 4 minors

im happy, give me a cookie :D

Goooood Lad! Now get on the guzzi my friend and take it steady. I wouldnt want to see you break a nice bike like that

Congratulations ShoKz, now get out on that lovely Guzzi :thumb:

Good for you!

:thumb:

thanks for all the comments people!

it was a case of being in the " zone " for that 30 mins

worked nicely :D already had 5 people on my ybr within 3 hours of passing

As I said yesterday mate, Congratulations. Im chuffed to bits for you. I remember the feeling well, and Im envious, a syou have your whole biking career in front of you. Mine is mostly behind me now lol.

This is always said, but it is always said for a reason. BE CAREFUL! Thi is now where the real learning starts. You are no better a rider than you were last week. All you have done is shown you have reached teh MINIMUM lever needed in law to ride without L Plates. You get to be a better rider with experience, and that only comes with time.

You are not invincible etc, so ride like a Mortal.

Again, Congratulations my funny accented buddy.

Take care out there.

As I said yesterday mate, Congratulations. Im chuffed to bits for you. I remember the feeling well, and Im envious, a syou have your whole biking career in front of you. Mine is mostly behind me now lol.

This is always said, but it is always said for a reason. BE CAREFUL! Thi is now where the real learning starts. You are no better a rider than you were last week. All you have done is shown you have reached teh MINIMUM lever needed in law to ride without L Plates. You get to be a better rider with experience, and that only comes with time.

You are not invincible etc, so ride like a Mortal.

Again, Congratulations my funny accented buddy.

Take care out there.

yea to right. You were the 1st to no that i had passed aswell, you should feel honoured.

yea to right. You were the 1st to no that i had passed aswell, you should feel honoured.

Ooooh! I do feel honored. Thank you.

Well done matey!!!! Woooo Hoooo!!! So...planning any major mileage???? London??? Ace cafe on now???

Well done again mate. Welcome to the world without L plates....

well done m8 , just ride within your limits and do try to go to mad to soon and keep with faster riders than u and your b fine , saying that u might b the bollox already on a bike ,,,,,, gongrats anyway,,,,,,