Im well chuffed.

Cynic
This post is 2107 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok, this is only going to be exciting to me but:-

Today is the day I have lost a full 10kg. No fancy diet, no fancy exercise just cut out the crap and started swimming once/ twice a week.

At work I would have a box full of cherry tomatoes and grapes instead of choky bars and crisps. 

So from the end of last October to now, I have gone from 94kg (hardly a porker at 6ft) down to 84 kg, that's over a stone and a half in English.

Or equivalent to around 5% hp gain, for freee

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

nice one, but you have done exercise though, very fancy one too :D

Wow paul,,,,,, am down too,  only 15st,6,   trying to get into the 14st  bracket,, for the first time since 1987.   i bought a  mountain bike, and cut the sugary crap too.  ?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, drewpy said:

nice one, but you have done exercise though, very fancy one too :D

No just tagged along with the daughter. She swims 3-4 miles a week. Instead of waiting with a coffee I decided to get wet. only 15 or so lengths (improving). Made a big difference to my asthma though. I could barely go anywhere without my inhalers by last Christmas.

In derby I actually forgot them and went the whole weekend without them.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Cynic said:

Ok, this is only going to be exciting to me but:-

Today is the day I have lost a full 10kg. No fancy diet, no fancy exercise just cut out the crap and started swimming once/ twice a week.

At work I would have a box full of cherry tomatoes and grapes instead of choky bars and crisps. 

So from the end of last October to now, I have gone from 94kg (hardly a porker at 6ft) down to 84 kg, that's over a stone and a half in English.

Or equivalent to around 5% hp gain, for freee

Well done Jason. But be aware that grapes have a very high content of sugar.

3 calories a pop apparently and its good sugar, apparently as your body has to do a bit of work to get it. Compared to a snickers a big handful of grapes is a win. 

Nice work, I dropped 13kg last year between march and December. Put 3kg on over Christmas though [emoji23]

Not weighed myself for ages now but I feel and look better so not fussed.

I went down the sugar free route. If it's got sugar in the ingredients list then it's a no-go.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I've given up on people asking me what weight I am.

I just say 9 stone 45 pounds.

Mike

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online