Bargain RD400c

blackhat250
This post is 2310 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Mate rodney &  I   was at Knockhill   August,   got talking to a guy,   he said ,i have an RD400 in my garden,  he needs £400  for it , so rod heads to guys house, Low and behold,  a matching numbers RD400C, 1976,  so rod offers £300. and brings it home,,,, heres the pic of it when it arrived,

xCiIXCB.jpg

Heres it now,B),

n0G2enR.jpg

The seats not  fitted propperly yet ,, trim missing,,   Transformation, eh,,,,weve been in his garage lots of nights,:rolleyes:

TQDLm5n.jpg

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Blackie, if you got dropped in a barrel of shite you would come out dressed for dinner with a 20 in your pocket.

Nice....

• Haha 2

bloody #ell, where's my bargains, or have I used up all my mojo for the rest of my life.

bargain

• Like 1

Its rodney,   hes a jammy barstewrt"   he turned up at my house once with an RD500, he got it for 2k[ 2013],  found it on a farm,, and it was him that got me that H2.  It was advertized in the local paper, as a KH750,, . got it for 1500£, but this is the best buy,   Hes in a position ,old mans got a garage,  [ MOT"s bike & cars,]   people not on the iternet come in and say i have a bike lying in my shed , do you want it,  :rolleyes:

21 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

TQDLm5n.jpg

Did you swap the engine for a compressor

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online