Summer wear

Spike101uk
This post is 2830 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This may have been brought up before but what do people wear or recommend to wear instead of a leather jacket on those scorching summer days we  are promised, I do only mean for getting around town and not long trips, 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Same jacket and gloves as i wear all year.

Mine has a removeable thermal lining but otherwise its same stuff hot or cold.

textile jacket is what I use with Kevlar jeans.

longer journeys I wear 1 piece leather suit, unless I'm on the tracker and wear the above

Always wear boots

Normal bike jacket plus summer gloves and boots, never wear trainers on the bike.

Vented leather Frank Thomas jacket, made with perforated panels facing oncoming airflow - Useless if it rains, but fantastic cooling.

Leather trews, boots, gloves, lid. Might see about vented trews one day, though...

Here you go Tasky these will do !!!! DSC_0320.jpg:rofl:

• Like 4

That's Foamy and Kev cross-eyed for a couple of days.

• Like 2

It's good to know some things never change.  :icon_rolleyes:

I wear textile jacket and trousers all year, just take the linings out if it's hot.

And boots n gloves of course

I got a summer textile jacket off eBay last year and wear all the time! Well when I'm on the bike anyway, think its by geartec made up with loads of vents to open not loads of protection but some 

Cheers Slice - Just the thing for blasting the cobwebs out of the wedding tackle!!

• Like 1

That's ok mate just let me know when your wearing them that I have to see :rofl:Bet it would even beat Foamies Mankini !

23 hours ago, slice said:

Here you go Tasky these will do !!!! DSC_0320.jpg:rofl:

Dude, ive seen that live at Mardi Gras, with blokes in the full 'Mr Slave' rig, Rasies a smile without fail here when i see the wanna be tough guys on there Hardleys wearing them

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online