The irony of it

g1hsg
This post is 3117 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Narrowly avoided being taken out by a Audi TT doing an unannounced U turn from the kerb on my way home tonight. I was gratified to see he had a 'Think Bike' sticker on the car. Plonk

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Glad you're ok  :thumb: 

• Like 1

Achhh you should have seen his indicator though! 

No indication. It was lights on and straight into a U turn from being parked at the kerb. Nevermind, I'm sure somebody somewhere had a far worse outcome on their ride home yesterday. 

No indication. It was lights on and straight into a U turn from being parked at the kerb. Nevermind, I'm sure somebody somewhere had a far worse outcome on their ride home yesterday. 

I kinda knew there wasn't when I wrote that, it seems like a good proportion of Audis do have them fitted

I had a woman just pull up right past the stop line at lights whilst I was walking across, she wasn't even looking forward. probably 2 metres past it.

scary stuff

I know several drivers with those stickers, some who live with bikers or are riders themselves, yet still have made occasional mistakes like forgetting indicators.

By all means, kick off the mirror, smash their windscreen, kill them in the face, whatever makes you feel better... so long as you remember to judge yourself just as harshly when *you* fuck up!

• Like 2

I know several drivers with those stickers, some who live with bikers or are riders themselves, yet still have made occasional mistakes like forgetting indicators.

By all means, kick off the mirror, smash their windscreen, kill them in the face, whatever makes you feel better... so long as you remember to judge yourself just as harshly when *you* fuck up!

I just mutter under my breath, obviously not loud enough so anyone could hear - wouldn't want to offend. English to the core.

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online