What to wear with textiles...?

Ttaskmaster
This post is 3303 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Tracksuit bottoms or combat trousers work well.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Tights :)

Believe it or not Katie I have in fact worn tights while on the bike but it was about 40 years ago and it was mid-winter & they were really warm, one thing tho do "one size fits all" still not bloody fit anybody?

Another believe it or not Katie and Slice but submariners in the sixties/seventies used to wear tights while at sea although I preferred long johns.

Another believe it or not Katie and Slice but submariners in the sixties/seventies used to wear tights while at sea although I preferred long johns.

You say...

Slice, they don't do one size fits all anymore but no, they still don't fit :)

Tights actually make more sense in the summer if you want to avoid being dragged around a hotel room by the ankles as your partner tries to get your baked-on leathers off you without taking any skin off! :eusa_shifty:

• Like 5

Let me see. Dragged around a hotel room while dressed in leather !! OKAAAAAY, now what were you saying !!!! Oh yeah, no sorry I have this picture in my head now. Katie your going to live to regret that little confession. :biglaugha::eusa_doh:

• Like 2

WHAT !!!

Long hair, leather jacket, Cruiser rider, wondering whatever happened to Saturday night...

Long hair, leather jacket, Cruiser rider

two out of three ain't bad.

lost my long hair f...king yeas ago

two out of three ain't bad.

lost my long hair f...king yeas ago

Yeah, but you're still a real dead-ringer for love!

You say...

Slice, they don't do one size fits all anymore but no, they still don't fit :)

Tights actually make more sense in the summer if you want to avoid being dragged around a hotel room by the ankles as your partner tries to get your baked-on leathers off you without taking any skin off! :eusa_shifty:

Pics or it didn't happen!!!

Pics or it didn't happen!!!

It's on youtube. Just search 'Beautiful blonde with huge tits getting carpet burns with her lesbian lover'

Your wife won't mind...

• Like 2

You put in that search and nothing came up?

Really? :eusa_think:

Ok, something did come up, but wasn't what you described with the leather!

32a74eeaed20c6f8c8dff100c952bdd8.jpg

I just tried it, but it comes up as blocked by work! :D

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online