Nice to meet you and quick intro from karas288

Karas288
This post is 3333 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys my names Dylan I'm 26 from south wales, uk I've recently become the very proud owner of a nice 1982 Yamaha Dt 125 Lc I'm new to 2-strokes but I'm very excited to get it on the road and mot'd I hope to speak to you guys soon and I hope to become an active member of this forum nice to meet you guys.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Forgot to mention I think mines a mk1 and it seems to have the YEIS system but sadly does not have the YPVS system if anyone would like info about this model of bike then let me know and I will try to help as much as I can I've got the service manual for it.

Hi Dylan, Welcome to the YOC. :wavey:

Welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the wonderfull welcome guys nice to meet you all some pics will taken and then uploaded soon (once I figure out how). Nice to see so many lovely Yamaha's on here both old and new I'm looking to restore my DT with a slight bit of modern day technology added I hope to post some pics of the finished product within the next few months I'm glad to be apart of the community cheers.

I seem to be having trouble with uploading images at the moment anyone else having issues? I go to the gallery click upload but then i can't find a way to upload it its weird I can click "select category" and then "members rides" it takes me to the members rides section but it wont give me an upload option I've used firefox and chrome but no change "same sh*t different browser" its annoying. I will try it on a different computer later maybe that will work.

I believe the members' gallery is a paying member's perk.

If you're wanting to show off pictures - or similar - get an account on imgur, and link from there. It's what I do.

Internet Explorer 11 has issues on this site, try copy- then click bbcode [ that's the square top left] then paste . :jossun:

Yeah not a "paying" member as yet money is a bit tight right this minute should be ok soon I will rectify this when I can (safely) afford it. I understand the limitation and as to why but since the "post picture" option appeared etc I thought paid/unpaid membership might not have been an issue nevermind money issue is my dads fault I bought a DT and his friend says "I've got a yamaha 125 for sale 2007 model" he says "SOLD" not realising I'd have to help fund it nevermind my DT needs work and he has a car which means that I get to ride the XT till the DT is road worthy again yay :hyper: anyway thanks guys.