Cookies

blackhat250
This post is 3363 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Right " I cant post links or piccys or quote on this site anymore, :madflame: This all happened after an update [ 8.1]

I can post on any plusboards style Forums, So is it my cookies on here or what, ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Am the same with the Quotes, it just does a normal reply,

If I try to add a link, or picky , A big dropdown box appears, with sections to fill with URL- Anchor site- Email Add, . if I try to close it

I get another box pops up ,and cant close either, results in I have to close the page,,,,

must be a security "feature" of the new upgrade, why not ask "Cortana" :babyha:

cookiemonster_zps0cpcay44.jpg

All working for me Windows 8.1 and Firefox.

Try clearing all history and flushing the DNS LINKY

I did find that if you press the quote button and then the 'BBcode Mode' and then press quote again.....as you can see hey presto you get a quote ? !!!

The 'quote' button still works for me

The 'quote' button still works for me

aHA" I did the bbcode , then Quote,,, no Smileys now tho,,,

Even if I edit the post,,,bah,,

Lack of specific features working sounds like javascript issues, based on the browser. Which browser are you using?

I'd open up the JS console, and try the action again - see if an error appears.

To get the console:

IE - F12, console tab

Chrome & Firefox: Ctrl+shift+J

That's above my heed Capt" :shrug: am on Internet Expl, ,last time [ old computer] I downloaded Chrome . and a load of pish came with it

[ Adds etc] , this is a new Desktop , and am keeping it clean , I only downloaded 8.1 as it said it was an upgrade, huh,, :zwinky:

Ok .enabled most script, including clipboard access . still cant post a link, on here, I can on the 2stroke forum and DT forums,

theyre Plusboard format,,, I get a box [ bottom of screen on here,] add on failed to run,,,,WTF is that :eusa_shifty:

It's probably best to see what systems and browsers people are using that are having issues. I am using 8.1 64 bit and it all works fine. That said, I am using Firefox.

Can people who are having issues put down what OS. What browser and whether 64/32 bit please?

John - I don't use chrome but you may need to look at the add on's. They will be somewhere in the options or tools part of the chrome browser I would guess??

Looks like others, elsewhere have had similar issues:

https://connect.microsoft.com/IE/feedback/details/811642/internet-explorer-11-does-not-work-properly-on-some-message-boards-running-ip-board-software

Invision Power Board uses CK Editor which is not compatible with IE11 except you try workaround mentioned on their support forum (Invision Board Support forum).
While Invision Power Board need to update to CK Editor 4.3 version to enable IE11 support.

CK Editor support announcement blog: http://ckeditor.com/blog/CKEditor-4.3-Released
Workaround mentioned on Invision Power Board official forum: http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/395212-any-plans-to-make-editor-in-ipbiard-34-series-ie11-compatible/#entry2446135

Tell forum admin to add this workaround in its forum to make it work little better with IE11.

Good find Capt" its I.Explorer 11, site Admin need to add that Workaround [ link above] to make site compatible ,,, :yeah:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online