Bikers are like Drummers

ojmiddleton
This post is 3443 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Let me explain...

Guitarists dont wanna share knowledge, or ideas or licks. They think somethin up, they wanna keep it to themselves

Drummers are the opposite, come up with something cool its available for everyone to use!

Bikers are the same it seems! I was a bit intimidated by bikers at first because I knew nothing and was out if my comfort zone but you lot in here are so keen to share experience and knowledge.

Good on ya! Im a drummer too

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Oj " threy"re the same the world over, :yeah: ,, a few dicks the exception [ usually the white boot brigade]....

Unlike some, bikers actually like new people joining in, we get a kick out of the questions and the noobs get to learn a new way to look at things, after all what's the point of spending the best years of your life up to your armpits in grease if you can't share the dirt and grime around? :biglaugha:

There's another thing bikers have in common with drummers. I've never met a sane one.

• Like 2

Unlike some, bikers actually like new people joining in, we get a kick out of the questions and the noobs get to learn a new way to look at things, after all what's the point of spending the best years of your life up to your armpits in grease if you can't share the dirt and grime around? :biglaugha:

Thats exactly my point man, with drummers its for one and all, no ego's threatened by the new guys, no competition, just the more the merrier! Its cool learning the same about bikers.

Really looking forward to some rideouts in the spring! And my full training of course!

Enjoyin a little winter sunshine ride this morning :-)

Foamy we all know your insane you just won't admit it, now go back into your nice rubber room :jossun:

yes you have! we went on a ride down to bournemouth remember?:P

You rode a bike that was leaking oil all over the engine with smoke pouring out of the vents.

Leaking so badly OVER THE HOT ENGINE that you had to buy more oil to get you home, with it still leaking.

Sane is not necessarily the word I'd use to describe you.

Not just any oil, the most expensive f*cking oil in the world! (i mean cmon Shell, £20 for 1L of semi synthetic??).

and its like you said, every leak has to start sometime!

Something more fundamental with biking and drumming: They're obsessed with getting the timing right!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online