Cameron Carpenter's Incredible Organ

drewpy
This post is 3469 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

From Wikipedia

'On March 18, 2014, Carpenter, arriving at Birmingham Airport for a performance at Birmingham Symphony Hall the following day, was refused permission to enter Britain by Border Force who misapplied immigration rules for visiting foreign artists, known as permitted paid engagement. He returned to Britain the following day, and after a short detention at the airport, performed a reduced version of his planned recital'

Misapplied - I think not, just a music lover

lol

anyway, like all great artists he have some problems and he forget to take his pills... BUT, at his job, he is f good :) if i`m not wrong he have a grammy :)

Wow. He's serious? I thought he was having a shit at one point. :shakeno:

it is a shed version, but if you listen to the original, there's not much difference

Please tell me that's a piss take. It isn't even music, just a load of jumbled sounds.

lol

anyway, like all great artists he have some problems and he forget to take his pills... BUT, at his job, he is f good :) if i`m not wrong he have a grammy :)

I think he's taken too many pills!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online