Saturday 25 October - Foamy is another year older, Loomies and Ace?

wild foamy
This post is 3479 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey there peeps!,

That time of year is nearly here when I can celebrate another year of surviving!, and since Loomies is close down shortly after I feel it'd be rather nice to go visit them one final time before they cease trading for good.

Also, there's a rat bike review at Ace cafe, and I've never been to the ace cafe before so why not do that aswell!

Anyone interested in a rideout? Loomies to ace and stuff :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wish I could come celebrate your birthday Foams! :birthday: Have a drink for me!

Work depending, I'd happily travel down and celebrate with you. Not been to Loomies or Ace...

One pre-req though... The mankini stays at home...

• Like 1

I'll say yes with the same caveat as Bippo.

Yes, depending on work... so none of you bastards block any sewers, yeh?

where is loomes? i'll stick down a tentertive yes forr now depending what the boss says.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm tempted. But I'm on nights Friday, so realistically won't be on the road until 12 on Saturday.

What time were you thinking?

Hey Finnerz!

Yeah Foamy - is this still on? I'm back in the UK that weekend so can meet up if it's still on the cards.

Okay... About 240 miles from my house to Loomies. Never been there or Ace so all the more reason to come and celebrate with you.

I'll keep the weekend clear, and as long as the weather isn't utter pants then I'll be there!

Might be able to meet you at the ace. I'll have to see how early I get up

Might be able to meet you at the ace. I'll have to see how early I get up

Nice to see you making such a big effort Finny, bippo's traveling 240 miles to get there, don't you own an alarm clock?

Haha I have an alarm clock, but won't be hitting the hay until 5 in the morning!