Hey Bippo, think your box is big!!

Tommy xs
This post is 3698 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

if you need a drink to call yourself a man, you're not! :shakeno:

So i guess its just Robinsons for you at Squires? :eusa_whistle:

So Bippo if your box isn't being used, is it up for sale?

Don't think Bippo's box will fit on the back of Betty but im happy to give it a try.

So i guess its just Robinsons for you at Squires? :eusa_whistle:

Don't think Bippo's box will fit on the back of Betty but im happy to give it a try.

Yes please thank you very much! hey everyone Noise is in the chair.

So Bippo if your box isn't being used, is it up for sale?

I'm afraid my box is already leased out Andrew... :yeah:

Lol! I suppose my little bike would get lost with such a large box anyway. Wouldn't want you having inconveniences for ending your contract early!!!

Carefull andy, you'll get a flap in the face and a clit 'round the ear!

That damn spell checker - you've spelt slap and clip wrong!!

Pfft!! Manly drink ain't beer. It's whiskey only then may you call yourself a man.

Whisky.

I have been partial to the occasional glass of scotch. :spin2:

Do like a wee Scotch myself. In fact I have Glenlivet 12yo,Lagavulin 16yo,Talisker 10yo & Cragganmore 12yo all sitting looking at me at the moment.

And that's before I even get up & wander to the Spirits Cupboard.

I have a very nice 18 yo Glenfiddich calling right now. I think we'd all agree nothing goes down quite as smooth as an 18 yr old :)

Couldnt agree more AndrewElvisFan.

:buzz:

I have a very nice 18 yo Glenfiddich calling right now. I think we'd all agree nothing goes down quite as smooth as an 18 yr old :)

Totally agree, although I can't stand scotch.

• Like 1

anyway you crude lot, ! lets get back into katies box..

katie , you avoided mine and jasons question about your erect nipple, :eusa_think:

anyway you crude lot, ! lets get back into katies box..

katie , you avoided mine and jasons question about your erect nipple, :eusa_think:

Indeed, moving on from such coarseness.

Well, there are many places an erect nipple can be placed. Some like them above the box, some below but my preference is for it to be placed at the base. It's in easy reach, I can push it in nicely but it doesn't interfere with the basic business of my box. Does that help you finish? Your understanding of the problem that is...

Sorry, with that button showing like that I thought it was letting you know it had lubricated its self. (hinges and locks obviously) and was raring to go.