Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3643 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i think its only fair that the mankini makes an appearance at this years squires :drunk:

Noooooooooooooo

T shirts now ordered.

T shirts now unordered...........................

I had an email this morning from the T shirt place. Apparently the T shirt breaks some kind of copyright so they can't approve it. I don't know if it is the front or back picture.

I am happy to either take different suggestions for T shirts, refund everyone who has paid or transfer the money to someone else who wants to pick up the mantle. I have the money, a list of who wants one, sizes and adressess to make it easier.

I am away on hols next week.

Suggestions please.

do you have a good image of the "behind bars" logo on the front?

there is someone on another forum somewhere who does tee's but I need to find him again

Just googled the behind bars bit and, well its been done a few times. Need something a bit cleverer I think.

A friend of mine used to do t shirt printing and he's on e bay, pixie prints. Try him with the same design.

Just googled the behind bars bit and, well its been done a few times. Need something a bit cleverer I think.

there you go, you just volunteered

I don't have the "life behind bars" artwork.

Should we start the art work again, get it agreed and the shirts ordered?

I am happy to refund immediately anyone who wants to get their cash back before we decide.

As long as we have the Y.O C. logo ,,,, am happy,,,, :thumb: Keep the money ,,, and we"l split the interest at the bar,,, :babyha:

I'm happy with what ever happens, as long as on the back its got a pic of kev spooning Steve.

Cool I'll bring the axle grease then ;)

the're still plenty of time to get this sorted, someone will be glad of the business, its just the quality of the tshirt you have to worry about

i thought he was joking when he said he's going to barbados with our money ! :eusa_think:

The cash is in my PayPal account, have a list of people, sizes and addresses I can't do that design so need some ideas. I am happy to transfer all if someone comes up with a good idea.