Bikesure Competition Time

Lee@Bikesure
This post is 3807 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Lee received my New lid today :hyper: , was like a little kid when I got in from work

nice helmet and it fits! will post a pic later

• Like 2

I shouldn't really say this on the grounds of possibly sounding Gay, but nice Helmet Tommy

• Like 1

Well done again Tommy, nice lid, shame about the ONWERS club :rofl::bighug:

• Like 1

you can't have one their banned !

listen earlier in this thread I fessed up to a helmet full of drugs to Jimmy the plod, now your saying they'll do me for a tinted visor :crazy:

• Like 1

Looks like your going down for a stretch then Tommy, look forward to meeting your new friend Ben Dover :wank4az::bootyshake::moon::crylaugh:

Think you should be safe - I fessed to molesting a primate while trying to deal in spunky monkey earlier this year!!

Nice win tommy cool lid,did Hannah send a signed photo.

What this about not alowed a tinted visor,here your not suposed to use them at night but day use is ok.

Looks like your going down for a stretch then Tommy, look forward to meeting your new friend Ben Dover :wank4az::bootyshake::moon::crylaugh:

Sounds like you have some experience in this Slice! maybe you could change your name to Stretch

• Like 1