cow horse?

Cynic
This post is 4091 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Am i the only person not surprised that the mince is of dubious origin in processed food.

A lot of our european nations have a, at best notional view of laws.

Its another issue that all the companies have chosen to ignore. I very much doubt that the companies envolved did not know. You wont be able to prove it. There wasnt anybody shouting that their meat was 100 per cent beef. Nobody think thats odd.

21st century business caught for what it is. Massive money machines and sod the punter.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Anyone remember the article about taco bell using earthworms?...

Its mass produced stodge, being fed to a generation of despondant apathetic trust-fund babies, being sold by gigantic corporations looking for the biggest profit margin

I grow my own stuff, only use rain water too, there's too much shit in the tap water, things 'they' dont want you to know about.

dont conform peeps, refuse to be a drone

I quite beleive that a lot of it is horse meat

I do not have a problem with that, I tried horse meat years ago while on holiday in france and I could not tell the difference from beef..

the point is the consumer should know what they are buying is it beef or horse ??

my other question is

where the hell are all the horses coming from to have enough horse meat to spread through 16 countries ????????

if you drive about you see loads of cows , sheep and beef cattle and you know where they will end up but how many horses do you actually see ??

I also agree with foamy about the water

here in scotland we used to have the best quality " soft " water in britain

now it is terrible, it stinks of chlorine and for some reason it has now become hard water that is forming scaling on kettles , washing machines and boilers..... something we never had a problem with before

dont use tap water anymore to change the aquarium water use rain water which possibly could be slightly acidic but still better quality than what we can get out of a tap..

if you drive about you see loads of cows , sheep and beef cattle and you know where they will end up but how many horses do you actually see ??

.bodmin moor... farmer breeds the ponies and sell them as dog food... so mabe they also go in our food chain??..

could be true

I have just checked a tin of winalot and it only states " meat and animal derivitives "

never thought about it ,, that I might be feeding my dogs horse meat ..

regarding the water, there is no-where soft now. Its down to the nationalisation of water ie we all share the same pipe and water is spread around. I only know this as we had to start using hard water detergent in the dish washing machines along with salt.

And Benny, its a dog eat dog world mate :shakeno:

Am i the only person not surprised that the mince is of dubious origin in processed food.

A lot of our european nations have a, at best notional view of laws.

Its another issue that all the companies have chosen to ignore. I very much doubt that the companies envolved did not know. You wont be able to prove it. There wasnt anybody shouting that their meat was 100 per cent beef. Nobody think thats odd.

21st century business caught for what it is. Massive money machines and sod the punter.

Errrr, No. Definitely not. I've said much the same regarding oil. And Banks, And the EU. Rotten to the core, run by dishonest,swivelling, cheats/liars/crooks. Authorities dont really give a stuff. Its only 4 or 5 years since we had the last meat scandal, remember when the likes of Tesco and other supermarket chains and reataurants were found to be selling meat that had previously been slung in skips as unfit for human consumption?

How I'd love us to leave the EU, and start to make stuff for ourselves again, take back our water and utilities from the French and Germans, grow our own crops in the fileds again rather than keep them fallow in order to keep the prices up artificially, and I couldnt care less if my carrots arent all of the approved "shape".

Interesting though, my local butcher claims to have sold 30% more meat since the horse/beef scam started

And while I'm ranting, how come the snivelling, weasel faced, cost cutting bastards previously in charge at Stafford hospital are still in positions of authority and have not been charged with malfeasence at best, or manslaughter????????????

Here's what I'd like to do, but hubby will never go for it unless I can figure out a way for him to continue online gaming. :shrug:

http://www.motherearthnews.com/modern-homesteading/self-sufficient-homestead-zm0z11zkon.aspx#axzz2KjB4z0GT

Im probably going to get a lot of flac for this, but there's actually some pretty good gen on infowars.com, a lot of it is mostly conspiracy tbh, but the other parts i can see have atleast some truth in them

interesting link on 'the corporate man' squeezing the little guy HERE

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online