Bit damp out aint it peeps?

wild foamy
This post is 4178 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

If i was driving the mini to work today i would have drowned! :o

nice weather for ducks though, i suppose

and on the subject of ducks, there has been a theory developed at work, it started off just to wind up the Navy boys that have infested our hangar, but basically, if a ship gets a hole in the bottom it sinks, right?, then why dont ducks sink? therefore they must have a watertight ass

just a thought...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Mad perhaps? but I was to and fro to work on the DT in ALL the rain, got..........'kin soaked!!

but the ol DT kept going, despite driving through the rain! only saw a couple of bikes...die hard fans like me!

My waterproofs.....................are not!

Mad perhaps? but I was to and fro to work on the DT in ALL the rain, got..........'kin soaked!!

but the ol DT kept going, despite driving through the rain! only saw a couple of bikes...die hard fans like me!

My waterproofs.....................are not!

Me too. Does upset folk when they are stumped by less than a foot of water. And you ride round them.

Deepest so far was nearly 18in but fk me when the water clears away the tarmac is slippy.

Cold but v.sunny up here, forecast the same all week. This must be our summer finally arriving

Aye, not been may bikes in the car park these last few days, only the Radian.

Oddly, the cheap as chips waterproof pants and jacket bought from Yeomans outdoor store are actually waterproof, bargain at less than £20

The rain has left a lot of crap on the road surfaces though, and washed away some of the top dressing, cant see some of the holes under the water

Had my first ice moment of the year on way to work on Saturday morning. Adrenaline fairly wakes you up :)

He he he, adrenaline smells of poo! :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online