general?

tobi evans
This post is 3243 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

mines modified !!! it has a sticker on it..

I hope you told your Insurance company

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Tomorrow morning off to Brix again on ze FJ .... whoop,whoop !!! (had to take the tank last week because of weather)

Btw have been pouring myself in my Damen leather salopettes that I bought 25 years ago ........ I wasn't aware leather shrunk, buy I can assure you it does :eusa_whistle:

Anybody that has a decent pair of leather trousers size 35'ish in whatever funky colours and wants to get rid for some jaffa cakes, pls let me know.

Likewise one pair of blue salopettes with red and white stripe down the leg, one careful owner, up for grabs. Will suit somebody up to 6ft tall.

Yep I'm going to look odd in 6ft trousers :biglaugha::crazy:

• Like 1

Yep I'm going to look odd in 6ft trousers :biglaugha::crazy:

Ok... ok ... for the vertically challenged amongst us, especially ex FJ owners :babyha:

WP_20150614_20_17_06_Pro_zps639fciha.jpg

WP_20150614_20_13_17_Pro_zpskjeeaceh.jpg

Roll up, roll up ...... vintage Damen Leathers with go fast striping :hyper:

• Like 1

try selling them at the GAY fest in blackpool. :biglaugha:

Touche !! :eusa_doh:

Btw, remember I bought that 'mint' seat for 30 squid off 't Bay ..... it has been recovered and a pad added. I sit about 3/4 inch higher now. Not bad because the bike has a standard low seating position anyway and had to bend my legs in a pretzel to ride.

Fook me that feels weird :icon_eek:

Bagged meself some new leather from fleabay :headbang:

• Like 1