My Wedding PIcs

Noise
This post is 4268 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well here we go, Just a few random selections from Photo Bucket, I will try n post some more soon.

My Baby daughter Nikkita and brides maid

DSC_7375.jpg

Me and Nikkita

DSC_7801.jpg

Mrs Noise

DSC_0089.jpg

The Couple

DSC_0084.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Father of the bride raiding my fridge!!!

DSC_7364.jpg

Another brides maid

DSC_7368.jpg

Me, Mrs Noise, brides maids and page boy

DSC_7625.jpg

Mothers and Fathers

DSC_7620.jpg

Left To Right

Best man, me and then Laura's Brother

DSC_7589.jpg

DSC_7595.jpg

DSC_7376.jpg

I will get some up of the church but i just literally clicked on a load of random ones to up load, will see if i can do it later on.

CONGRATULATIONS ! Looks like you had a great day.

Ive been married 3 years now & it was the best thing I ever done.

Wheres me hankies........

Thank you, yer it was a good day, then got better once i had a JD in my hand.

Well id say its the third best thing id ever done, the first was becoming a dad, then it was passing out into the Army then the wedding :D

Married myself a few years.

One wee girl,,,another on the way.

When i was single i had loads of money,,,, if i wanted a new bike i would just go and get one.

Now, everything is on a budget and the bills are big.

Being married eats up your money,,,,,,dont care what anyone says !

But its all good,,,,,, Mrs 2Wheels is a great person,,,,,, she would have to be to put up with things i do.

If i didnt meet her i would probably have drank myself to death by now.

We have a great relationship,,,,,she can do her things and i can do mine, then we do things togeather. Ya have ta have your own freedom every now an again,,,,otherwise youll both crack up. Dont get booged down in "its your turn to do this" get off your ass and just do what needs to be done, then there's more time to do fun stuff.

Hope ya enjoyed your day,,,,,,nice pics

Pat.

ps. this mariage lesson was brought to you today by 2Wheels :patty:

Yer i know what your saying, we are really good with our bill tho, our water never goes above £55 and thats for three months, (but we are still clean and showered) but now that this wedding is all paid off we need to get our bank account up together again as it is well and truly shagged.

And she wants another baby next year so i really need to get some money sorted.

I too couldn't be with out my two girls and i know for a fact that if the worst did happen n we split id just be a working bum, spend every hour i could at work n drink smoke n listen to rock...............................hmmmm..............sound kinda good now tho lol

Cheers Kev, bit of a kind thing for you to say, thought you would have been saying things about the brides maids or the Mrs! :D

Keith

Fantastic! You both look amazing together!

Lovely church, too.

I thought you were older, though... :)

Na My body is 24 years old but my brain is around 4 years,

The church was fantastic, the only problem is that the Bell towers bricks are crumbling and they aint got the money to start the repairs so there is scaffolding fencing around it to stop the chavs getting nutted by a bit of holy brick :biglaugha:

In side was great tho which is the main thing, but then me and my best man started having fart wars and the organist wasn't amused when i asked him to play some black sabbath :eusa_snooty:

Congratulations, Noise ! My best wishes for you and your family.

:beerchug:

• Like 1

Cheers Kev, bit of a kind thing for you to say, thought you would have been saying things about the brides maids or the Mrs! :D

Keith

well :spin2: ? now that you 've brought it up,

i suppose that brides maid would certainly have it , and half of the guests, and yes :eusa_think: your missus wouldn't be left out either, now you've set me off,

im going to the toilet with my puter. :wank4az:

Ha Ha thats more like it, well one of the brides maids is single, and the other..........well lets just say she shags about lol.

Any who here be some more, i wont post any more as i cant be arsed now and there is too many

DSC_7814.jpg

DSC_7724.jpg

DSC_7722.jpg

DSC_7398.jpg

DSC_7423.jpg

DSC_7580.jpg

DSC_7549.jpg