how fast is your bike

up.yours
This post is 4271 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

you need a new set of clocks jason.

Why it tallys with Ttasky's results perfectly, be the same with yours too and most everybodyelses unless they forked out for some fancy calibrated stuff.

Its why some DT's do 80+ no probs, they just got a really wanky clock set thats all.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Kev YOUR shit at navigation.

There pretty good for speed, truck taco's have to be rolling road calibrated and accurate to within shitty government tolerances and mine always agree's with the taco on the truck, not always the spedo but always the taco.

DT175 ,,,,MAX = 68mph 0-60 19secs ;

H2 750 MAX = 118 mph 0-60 4.2 secs

ZL900 , MAX= 130mph 0-60 3.8 secs,

Two strokes are more fun to ride than 4"s tho . :spin2:

nice one you two , but a bet that fj takes some holding on to.

what you been doin to it ,they recon 2.8secs strieght from the box.

what bike, - RD350 YPVS FII

how fast - Only taken it to just over 100 on the clocks

where - Wales during the Kettle Club annual meet

0-60 - Don't know, not tested

what bike - DT125RE 2005

how fast - 84 on the clocks

where - can't remember, a local road on the flat

0-60 - never tested

1.1 seconds?

Yeah right... misplaced decimal point there, methinks.

A pre-2000 Hayabusa will only do 0-60 in just under 3, with the Rocket III ever so slightly behind it.

Al depends if its been dicked about with or not? but im still with a 2 sec guess not 1.1 secs.

My bike a 2000 XVS 650 Draggy top speed I'VE had out of her was about 103mph ish 0-60 i don't know but the way my ass slides off the single seat on hard acceleration id say prob 0.0006 secs!lol

650 Drag Custom out the box - Book says 0-60 in 7 seconds. Can do it a little bit faster if you clutchless shift, but if you manage 5, I'll be impressed.

1.1 seconds for 0-60 would have to be seriously uprated, with side-mounted rocket motors and a really BIG mouse (like, one on steroids, like) running around in the drive-wheel!

Do you think a rabbit on crack could do it in stead of a mouse? :eusa_think:

Don't be a moron - *Everyone* knows rabbits have weak hearts and that crack would kill them... What do you think makes rabbit pie taste so good?

However, you might stand a good chance using a badger, if you make him wear red leggings that are so tight his moose-knuckle resembles Linford Christie...

Id be interested in what his turbo methanol xjr drag bike does it in!

I have a Turbo Menthol XVS650 and the wife drives a Turtle Mental Vauhaull Corsa :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online