Sorry Guys...

tgsm7
This post is 4189 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I know im not a big poster, but ive left the yamaha family and got this today:

DSCF4060.jpg

Ill never forget my YBR and what weve been through, one day ill own an R6.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I do like them ER6's! congrats n keep it safe!

thats a lovely lookin bike mate, similar lookin to the xj6.

Traitor... TRAITOR!!!!!

Burn him at the stake!!

And give me his bike, so I can flog it and buy mine a new engine!!

Cheers all :)

thats a lovely lookin bike mate, similar lookin to the xj6.

I was going to go for the XJ but im on a restricted licence, so wanted the low end torque of a twin.

twat :razz:

They are nice bikes the ER-6's Steve Smethhurst has a modified one in the UK flat track racing scene. ( it has an R6 front end on it)

I must say that is nice. i have my eye on a XJ6 for my next bike but that's a serious contender also. are they 600cc?

I must say that is nice. i have my eye on a XJ6 for my next bike but that's a serious contender also. are they 600cc?

650cc

• 5 months later...

This was on my list after the MT-03 but I've been reading/watching more stuff about the ER6-N and I'm sorry to say that I do seem to like it more than the MT-03. It's more than likely I'll upgrade to this when the time comes... sorry guys :(

This was on my list after the MT-03 but I've been reading/watching more stuff about the ER6-N and I'm sorry to say that I do seem to like it more than the MT-03. It's more than likely I'll upgrade to this when the time comes... sorry guys :(

You could always buy this one in 18 months when ive paid for it and can upgrade to a street triple ;) My mate had an MT-03, interesting bike, but i wasnt keen on the 660 single.

Providing that it's in good condition, I might take you up on that offer ;) I think I've just got the hots for bikes with side-mounted shocks lol.

//Edit

I think the front on the speed triple looks hideous :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online