2 Stroke gathering & YOC camping weekend 2012

This post is 4239 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Egg and bacon for me Andy. One sugar in the coffee.

Cheers...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep mate, thanks. 2 petrol stops though!! The carb cleared for 2 short periods on the ride home and the bike went, and sounded, fantastic. Only lasted for a couple of miles. Got in before midday, coffee, fuel and ciggie stop and then a splash and dash fuel stop.

Good bikes those Suzukis ;)

Another one done, exactly 400 miles travelled.

A few less than last year but used a load less 2stroke than fuel as was riding a lot faster last year all round. So Paul i think were right on the oil mix being a fluid thing and not a set number.

Any way shit, shower and a coffee needed to feel human after helping john with his drinks.......hic

Floor was a bit wobbly last night?

Yep mate, thanks. 2 petrol stops though!! The carb cleared for 2 short periods on the ride home and the bike went, and sounded, fantastic. Only lasted for a couple of miles. Got in before midday, coffee, fuel and ciggie stop and then a splash and dash fuel stop.

Good bikes those Suzukis ;)

you were 4 stroking past us, wonder if you need to change plugs?

glad you all got back OK, left Kev on Motorway with instructions to follow the signs

Another one done, exactly 400 miles travelled.

A few less than last year but used a load less 2stroke than fuel as was riding a lot faster last year all round. So Paul i think were right on the oil mix being a fluid thing and not a set number.

Any way shit, shower and a coffee needed to feel human after helping john with his drinks.......hic

Floor was a bit wobbly last night?

thought they were your normal eyes Jason!

just had a Chinese buffet placating the family, so all is good. Off for a nap now :D

glad you all got back OK, left Kev on Motorway with instructions to follow the signs

I left with the choke on and the intention to ride home like that. I only lasted a mile and i switched it off. I could run a hotter plug but I will examine the carb first. The carb did seem to clear for short distances on the way home and it ran fine, albeigt only for short distances. I need to rebuild the origninal engine first.

Signs to where? You do know there is a Bolton in Connecticut!

A race now between Kev and John. Who gets home last.

took a pikky of the CX125 as its a rare bike and very "Tron"

Abet it didn't leave an impenetrable wall behind in it's wake

08d898be.jpg

I left with the choke on and the intention to ride home like that. I only lasted a mile and i switched it off. I could run a hotter plug but I will examine the carb first. The carb did seem to clear for short distances on the way home and it ran fine, albeigt only for short distances. I need to rebuild the origninal engine first.

Signs to where? You do know there is a Bolton in Connecticut!

A race now between Kev and John. Who gets home last.

it isn't even funny, :madflame: i missed my turning and ended up in warrington, it added twenty two bloody miles onto my jurney.

epic weekend though.

it isn't even funny, :madflame: i missed my turning and ended up in warrington, it added twenty two bloody miles onto my jurney.

epic weekend though.

you daft twat, it was the next junction after mine FFS. Still the sun came out :jossun:

Made it back by 2.45pm... 6 Hrs,,,,, compared to 8hrs on trip down on friday,,, less cage drivers :drive: on a sunday,

Great turnout of bikes on run,, 96 2 Strokes becky said, one seizure , an RD250 on the infamous Garraby Hill,

We got lost on ride-out as usual, there, and coming back . some great overtaking manovers on the DT"s

I scalped that old 1950"s bus on the A64, to leave the posse in my wake,,, :jossun:

Made it back by 2.45pm... 6 Hrs,,,,, compared to 8hrs on trip down on friday,,, less cage drivers :drive: on a sunday,

Great turnout of bikes on run,, 96 2 Strokes becky said, one seizure , an RD250 on the infamous Garraby Hill,

We got lost on ride-out as usual, there, and coming back . some great overtaking manovers on the DT"s

I scalped that old 1950"s bus on the A64, to leave the posse in my wake,,, :jossun:

who got lost?

picture this, John cruising on the road bridge going to Tadcaster, whilst we are riding under it going to Squires with Paul waving up to him :biglaugha:

i didn't get lost :eusa_shifty: ? i just took a wrong turn :eusa_think: .

yes it was a nice surprise seeing paul,

i just got up from out of my god send of a bed, and now it's back to reality , im off too work.see ya later.

Ohhh bad planning kev. I booked monday off.......

I booked today and Tuesday, just to make sure.

Great to meet the regular faces and Paul Oldtimer for the first time too.

Hopefully Blackhat will get the group photo up soon.

• Who's Online (See full list)