Hi from a Newbie

Busbyian
This post is 4832 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,

I am getting my biking career going a little later in life (44),but am really looking forward to it.I am sitting my CBT on Saturday,and when complete I have a Yamaha YZR R125 on order.Went to my mate earlier and he has one.Well impressed with it.Looks so much more than a 125.I rode a few scooters(twist and go) when I was younger,but am going to enjoy proper biking.Goes without saying that safety is paramount,and I will be making sure that I take in everything the instructors tell me on Sat.

Anyway nice to be part of the forum

Ian

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the 'ward' Ian :huh: , another fellow 'weegie'-"haw haw haw -TOKNABOOT" :lol:

Would love to visit Denmark sometime,but aslo cant wait till I am touring around the Scottish countryside on my bike.

Ps Thanks for the welcome ya Rocket!!!! :D

Faitle: to the YOC, Ian B)

The Scotts are geatherin in numbers,,,,,,,,eh

Good luck with your test and happy ridin

Faitle: to the YOC, Ian B)

The Scotts are geatherin in numbers,,,,,,,,eh

Good luck with your test and happy ridin

+1

good look from me as well in the test and welcome to the fold :thumb::thumb:

Sat My CBT today and Passed.Really enjoyed the day.A lot harder than I thought,but I suppose there is no substitute for saftey.1 Girl left at lunchtime as the instructor didnt think she was safe and competent enough to go on the road in the afternoon.We were on 125cc Honda's which were fine.

Great Day

Thanks for your support

Ian

Hi all am a newbie just passed my CBT going for direct access as I have bought myself a diversion 600 had my first 2 hour session on a 500 and loved it carnt wait 2 be riding hopefully in the next couple of months would be great

another Northern Lad!

:welcome: Giz, meet at Squires for the YOC later on in the year if you fancy it. free camping and free 2am alarm clock curtisy of up.yours

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online