The 2010 YOC AWARDS

barkwindjammer
This post is 4872 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My Lords, Ladies, and Gentlemen :D

The Categories are,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Best 'Runs and Meets'

Best 'Bike build/ Resto' (with pics)

Best 'Bike Modifications'

Best 'Photo of the year'

Best 'YOC Momento'

Best 'YOC Moderator'

Best 'Biking tip of the year'

Best 'YOC New Member'

Best 'YOC Rant'

Over to you, the YOC contributors and lurkees B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

There all hard categories to fill, they are.

How we gona sort them all out,,,,,,,,,,,the post's would be all over the place,,,,,be hard to keep track kinda ?????

I'll have a wee route arround,,,,,,a wee think,,,,,,,and mabey start it off :unsure:

EDIT: dont be shy now boys !

Contribution fom Vez

Best 'Bike Modifications'

Foamys Jawa- garden ornament with some wiring still attached, art instalment

tree-around-bike.jpg

Yep your right SirPat, too much to cram into a post

2010 has been a great year as a member of the YOC

my nominations go to all the Mods, and fellow patients

Best 'Runs and Meets'

P1010508.jpg

P1010474.jpg

Best 'YOC Momento'

P1010518.jpg

P1010514.jpg

ef4f3bb1.jpg

Best 'Photo of the year'

DSCN2309-1.jpg

Best runs and meets, Best meet squires hands down, best run...2Wheels pulled out all the stops to get there burning the midnight oil to change a tyre followed by an epic journey on the most uncomfortable bike I have ever ridden.

Best photo

102_1465_900.jpg

Best Moderator, Drewpy for keeping us entertained on a regular basis, the others arent a 'Patch' on old Drewps

Best new member CBD, also moved mountains to make squires, I really didnt think he would make it but that lad has determination by the barrow load. Done some epic rides since on the wee 125 175 250

Best wit, barky...keep em coming mate.

Best runs and meets, Best meet squires hands down, best run...2Wheels pulled out all the stops to get there burning the midnight oil to change a tyre followed by an epic journey on the most uncomfortable bike I have ever ridden.

Best photo

102_1465_900.jpg

Best Moderator, Drewpy for keeping us entertained on a regular basis, the others arent a 'Patch' on old Drewps

Best new member CBD, also moved mountains to make squires, I really didnt think he would make it but that lad has determination by the barrow load. Done some epic rides since on the wee 125 175 250

Best wit, barky...keep em coming mate.

I thank you for your nomination Oldgit, however there are a lot of people on this here forum who have a great sense of humour, Kev (Up-yours) for example, so I can only claim half of this hononary title of great 'wit', so half must go to Kev too :huh:

For best photo i would like to nominate this one

35334674.jpg

Can't find the thread it was from or remember the posters name :blush:

I figure if we get 3+ nominations for each category then put a poll up and pick the best????

35334674.jpg

I figure if we get 3+ nominations for each category then put a poll up and pick the best????

its BZNchris's Vez

here

35334674.jpg

+1

I loved seeing this bike, awesome awesome AWESOME bike. Amazing attention to detail from the the paintwork to the exhaust wrap. I got amazingly jealous when I saw it, and it could fit into quite a few categories here.

But Best Photo would be a nice one to go into.

Chris

Best 'YOC New Member' :unsure:

She has the phrase 'explosives for everyday fun' in her profile,and,,,,,,wojjy know--Ttasky is the first to send a 'friend request' :rolleyes:

http://www.yamahaclub.com/forums/user/28581-lizzybuff/

Funniest post of the year has to be this, I was crying with laughter when I saw this-brilliant

Best YOC rant couldn't be the introduction rant that nearly everyone partook in?

And my extra back up for this is it actually worked our new members actually introduce themselves :)

The thread in question has coerced some of the new members do an intro, but the one post wonders are still frequent.

I think Best Rant is a hard one to fill with some of the best rant threads being deleted :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online