The Wartime spirit

barkwindjammer
This post is 4917 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Don't get me started, the colourd guy is quick enough to come back after the old boy twatted his car. I bet he was laughing at the fact he'd blocked the old guy in and he couldn't do anything about it.

As for the sentance.

Get caught driving at 2 or 3 times the legal limit, couple of hundred quid fine and a 12 month ban.

How can they justify 2 grand and a 12 month ban for punting the back of an old car. Oh sorry forgot, he's english. Were supposed to let every other beast in creation fcuk us over and smile.

What would have happend if the people swapped places, bit of community service? Maybe i'm being cynical.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

TBH I've wanted to do that a few times.

just get a load of mates round and bounce the bleeding car away, that's we did in my youth.

As for the banning and fines WTF I'm with Cynic on this one. barstewards

I am gonna be such a nasty, violent bastard in my old age...

I wonder, as it's all caught on CCTV, did the guy in the Ka get a ticket ? It's an offence to prevent someone leaving thier property (but not for preventing them access which is odd).

I'm with Cynic.

Bang out of order on both the ban and the fine, this old guy will have to do a driving test to overcome his ban, and where do him and his elderly wife if he has one find the money to pay the fine, now if he was a celebrity, a premiership footballer etc etc

maybe he's getting on a bit for the driving lark-however I've seen 'young-uns' who wouldn't be able to maneouvre a car like he did in that video-also check out the vehicle 'parked' within the zig-zag at the school crossing

sometimes this country sucks :angry:

Were supposed to let every other Team in creation fcuk us over. ? Viva Le France " :D ------:offtopic:

Ahem yes where was i " Yip i agree , hire a fork lift , hoyst the fucker in the air and leave it there, :)

As usual....the cunts who cause the 'crime' get away scot free. I wonder what would occur if I parked my car blocking a fire station?

yeah my neck of the wood. The old boy did the right thing. I remeber a few years back my old mans drive getting blocked, so i popped the lock on the offending motor and pushed it out of the way.

The problem for the old boy, is he did it when kids were around (the lazy cnut who blocked his garage was on the school run) and i think this meant his defence was weakened.

i think the old bill should have also prosecuted the obstructor too, but then Avon and Soms constubulary have a real indifference to alll sorts of poor parking.