New jacket... How tight??

smokinmonkey
This post is 4949 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I just bought a new motorcycle jacket (I say new, it's my first and only jacket). I bought it used off eBay and I went be the size I take in a suit, 38.

So the jacket arrived today and it is SUPER tight... nearly a struggle to get it closed. Below is the eBay auction I won and a mobile photo of my wearing the jacket fully zipped.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260670671122&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

IMAG0034.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

£50? selling buffalo hide jackets brand new at Stafford last year for £60

:lol: :lol: :lol:

£50? selling buffalo hide jackets brand new at Stafford last year for £60

hope they have some left this year, oh and smokinmonkey bike sizes tend to vary a fair bit always best to try on first you wouldnt want to get one to tight. :lol:

Hi all,

I just bought a new motorcycle jacket (I say new, it's my first and only jacket). I bought it used off eBay and I went be the size I take in a suit, 38.

So the jacket arrived today and it is SUPER tight... nearly a struggle to get it closed. Below is the eBay auction I won and a mobile photo of my wearing the jacket fully zipped.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260670671122&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

IMAG0034.jpg

self deprecating, I like your style smonkey :o:lol:

Guest CardBoardDave

Hi all,

cb81be16.jpg

Yep its better to up size for over coats

Yep its better to up size for over coats

:lol: Barky grovels around on the floor looking for the inhaler

Aye looks like a turkey bound up for the oven, :lol: ti"cht i would say, .

I have two- identical jackets , one 46 for summer, and a 48 so to get thermals and poloneck jersey on for winter, ;)

Guest CardBoardDave

Lol def not. Anyone looking to buy a jacket? Size Small / 38? lol

Glad you took it well no malice ment in it at all SM :)

As its a private seller and its your mistake theres not much you can do part from relist it and get some of the money back

Had it been a company then you have all sorts of return rights under the dsr

like already said go for a trying on day to find your fit in a brand then bargin hunt online for the same ones

Hope that helps

CBD

Look on the bright side.

At least it will hold your beer gut in. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd love to see you try and reach up to wipe your visor whilst doing 50 with that thing on! Moral of the story is don't buy clothing online, unless they give size charts (measure yourself) or you've tried it on in the store first!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online