2-Stroke meet - Squires cafe

This post is 4966 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Will Foamy be at the squires ? ,

And,,,,,Gas Up,,,,,, will ya venture down to squires ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gunning South on the A1(M) what is the exit number or signage ? B)

Junction 42. left onto A63 (back under the motorway) right onto B1222 to Newthorp. Squires is on the B1222 so you cant miss it.

Thanks Vez, had JTN 42 was just wondering if thats the closest JTN, hope the weather is like it up here just now-it was scorching today-not a cloud in the sky-glorious B)

Junction 42. left onto A63 (back under the motorway) right onto B1222 to Newthorp. Squires is on the B1222 so you cant miss it.

Hey Vez" my google puts me off at jctn 47,- theCasleford /Garforth , exit , atA656 take 1st ext toSelby, Then 2nd ext to B1222 ??? wot u think ..:unsure:

Aye Blackhat, am gettin the same as you

I say good luck to you. Squires is the west end of the B1222, the way google suggests would take you along alot of A+B roads for 5-10 miles, or Junction 42 will take you along 1 A road and 1 B road for about 2 miles.

squires.jpg

Guest CardBoardDave

I wanted to go today, set off and got well lost ha ha nice ride out though through some villages and green lanes.

got bike running tip top for now at least. hit 85 at 9k on a slight decline :rolleyes:

Any sign of karlos?

I wanted to go today, set off and got well lost ha ha nice ride out though through some villages and green lanes.

got bike running tip top for now at least. hit 85 at 9k on a slight decline :rolleyes:

Any sign of karlos?

No sign of him, maybe the powers that be (aka Mum and Dad) put a stop to it, who knows.

Can be a maze around York, bought my bike from near there, took me along time to get home (4hours), satnav going flat didn't help mind.

or Junction 42

Yip thats more like it . down A1M. To 42. INCIDENTLY i did 265mls today on the old H2 not bad for a two-stroke ,

On a sadder note "two-wheels, i met a few Irish guys on route , Fort-William, they said the had lost a guy,[ i thot they were joking :ohttp://www.bbc.co.uk...slands-10979973

Yip thats more like it . down A1M. To 42. INCIDENTLY i did 265mls today on the old H2 not bad for a two-stroke ,

On a sadder note "two-wheels, i met a few Irish guys on route , Fort-William, they said the had lost a guy,[ i thot they were joking :ohttp://www.bbc.co.uk...slands-10979973

oh dear! :(

did a couple of hours today meself. I re tuned my bike yesterday using a dwell AND strobe together, worked a treat! :) just got to cure a tank slapper @ 80 now :o (hopefully just loose head bearings)

:) just got to cure a tank slapper @ 80 now :o (hopefully just loose head bearings)

Steering damper drewps, :D , the H2 has two [standard] what does that say about the frame:huh: ,, Good you got the XS tuned" Had the DT125 roaded yest, , bit slow drewps, yuo wud stuggle to keep up at ride out, [squires] better take the XS. B)

Steering damper drewps, :D , the H2 has two [standard] what does that say about the frame:huh: ,, Good you got the XS tuned" Had the DT125 roaded yest, , bit slow drewps, yuo wud stuggle to keep up at ride out, [squires] better take the XS. B)

don't need no steering damper, its been sweet up to the ton before. got to be head bearings, tyre pressure's ok.

oK re: DT just raise the compression, lap in the head without gasket. B)

Guest CardBoardDave

Me and my mate are going early to rufforth auto jumble on the way as its 1st saturday of the month bikes. arrive about 10 at squires

Saw this in BBC breakfast this morn

dont think its too far from Newthorpe

Early warning to you all, the B1222 is a 40mph road with lots of twisties, and there's always police presence along it (they hide round the bends and zap you as you come into sight) watch your speed!

If your going down the A1 junction 42, if your coming up the M1 get off at Junction 46 (A63 Selby road)

Graham

Early warning to you all, the B1222 is a 40mph road with lots of twisties, and there's always police presence along it (they hide round the bends and zap you as you come into sight) watch your speed!

If your going down the A1 junction 42, if your coming up the M1 get off at Junction 46 (A63 Selby road)

Graham

graham have they also still got that unmarked hayabusa they were using to catch out bikers? last time i was there he would also come in to the carpark and talk to a few of the bikers seemed a nice bloke but no holds barred on the road.

O.T. I haven't seem the unmarked hayabusa but then again it is unmarked :D I've seen the police come in the carpark on their marked bikes, they're friendly enough but you're right no holds barred on the road...

That should be RIGHT onto the A63 :blush: And that should be OVER the motorway,

Off at jnct 42 > Right at the first roundabout (3rd exit) > Straight on and the second roundabout ( 2nd exit) and then > Right at the 3rd roundabout onto the A63 ( 3rd exit).

Then its onto the B1222 by a left hand sliproad that takes you under the A63.

Edited due to ball**king from my truck driving Dad :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online