2-Stroke meet - Squires cafe

This post is 4958 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi upyours I see wot I can sort out and let u asap would love to go

hi dt125 you have a pm.:thumb::thumbdown:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vez just got a new job , haven't got my my full rota yet ( but an R6 as soon as i started  :rolleyes: )  Im in Ashton , and sh1te at directions, and i'm a bus driver  :unsure:

So if im off, i will follow you too, breaker 19, we got a convoy  :)

Lol an R6 following a DT125RE, this should be good :D

Got myself a new tent throught today from amazon £15, rrp £50,BARGAIN,     so thanks for the offer of the the tents lads but i wont need one now:) .

They got anymore of them tents?

yes they have .its a VARGO ZETES 200 ,go to amazon .they are massive inside and quite lightweight for the bikers.

Dont you mean VANGO Kev? :unsure:

glad you got your own tent Kev , :huh:

Dont you mean VANGO Kev? :unsure:

erm,,,,, yea,,,,,suppose i do..:rolleyes: how fast does a standered dt125r go ,on average ogb.:blink:

Guys, i dont think it will be that hard to find, you can look it up on Google Earth and it will show ya the roads ya need to take-right to Squires, simples :huh:

Up-yours.....a DT125r will prob do a steady 60mph or 55mph without killing the bike.

Anyway c ya's there.

Hey, this might sound totally insane, but im currently 16 and riding a TZR50 and would it be possible for me to join you's on this trip? I live in oldham and would need to follow somebody up there :)

Karl we are camping from Friday until Sunday, is it ok with your parents for you do do this, otherwise its a bit of a trek on the 50...to expect to ride up there, find the place, do the ride-out and find your way home on your own, I dont think that would be good.

Youre welcome to join us but you will need a sleeping bag, roll mat and a few bits and bobs in a ruksack, let us know

is your bike in good running order?

Have you mapped the distance on google maps Karlos ?

there's a free download here for 'tyre' you can choose your road speed etc, good free program, you can also use it with shat-navs to plan routes

I know claire, how is she?

Aye Chocolate "E" claire you fat bugger :lol: , oh your slimm jim now /;) ,, Trust me guys, after the ride-out , you"l be smelling 2 Stoke for days after, It will impregnate your brain.

No 4 strokes on the 4th, " Or they"l be thrown in the Firth of Forth"

got a friend coming now, she has an aprillia (someone has to) and she's a scouter so watch out lads!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online