2-Stroke meet - Squires cafe

This post is 4959 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest CardBoardDave

Same thunder now over head here. Very dark now, will have too get myself some wet weather gear cause i was drenched this morning.

Last of the good weather i hear lucky it was then not this weekend.

I had a blast :rolleyes: with you lot

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beng a bit shy i was at sqires to, it was a nice campsite

AWE starfish" you shudda introdused your sell, did you camp over ? we had a blast, life won"t come and get you" never be shy,;) , did anybody notice Cynic had a clone on sat. check them pics on return, [ Tdr] and sunglasses, aye and his was the better Example,:D

Aye jammer . told yeh it was like spain doon ther, [dry and warm] compared to here anyway.B)

nice find lord dave,keep them eyes peeled for more,,is the dt going well or have you wrung the life out of it........:lol:

beng a bit shy i was at sqires to, i was standing next to blackhat and olgitonabike blackhat looked nise in his siut i sayed hi to barkwinjamer and got a picture of blackhat to, it was a nice campsite to

I remembered the FJ there as well. Man, you should have said hello and we would have treated you like one of the boys. ( gotten the piss taken out of you :lol: )

'nother vid from the 350b guy

:blink: your names not Trevor is it ?

Yeh Trevor was kinda shy wasn"t he:) , I never saw plinneygas in them videos :unsure: Where was he?, saw jammer & pat leaving last,

Heres the only clip of 'plinnygas' - not paying attention, he's standing behind me unwrapping a 'Werthers Original' in his pocket, and nearly gets caught :mellow:

sneaky I'd say, not offering any out..mind you OG's dentures were playing up again that weekend and it would'nt have been a pretty sight if they fell out :o

• 3 weeks later...

So it is" kev, were on board the white LC350 [ spanies& large swing-arm] ," my " watch that X5 [200cc red suzi] leave you for dead as you exit the caffe:lol: .

Coz You forgot What again :rolleyes:

Fuck, feel like i really missed out :(... there'll be one next year... wont there?...

im tempted to get cracking with the jawa again, but thats a complete 'nother can of worms :lol: