Power Ranger, Good or Bad?

mike1949
This post is 5041 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My daughter's boyfriend is a "POWER RANGER" :rolleyes:

Albeit he's the nicest bloke I could wish for as a prospective son-in-law.

He's got a Yamaha 600 Genesis (multi coloured) but has never heard of this forum.

"What do I do????" :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

First, he must be punished for the crime of not knowing about this forum. (where has he been?, living under a stone?)

use a stick and beat him! :angry:

then you must school him in the ways of YOC :)

First, he must be punished for the crime of not knowing about this forum. (where has he been?, living under a stone?)

use a stick and beat him! :angry:

then you must school him in the ways of YOC :)

:lol:

I would suggest a copy of the MCN instead of a stick, want to leave him with some sense, just in-case he knows anything interesting to add to the forum ( i know the odds are slim, being a Power Ranger an all, but you never know)

He is only young and in need of education,does he think he is turpentine Rosso or summat, as for not having heard of the forum he can be forgiven once he is out of nappies and his mum and Dad let him use a computer he may find us

Albeit he's the nicest bloke I could wish for as a prospective son-in-law

Being at my prime ripe age of 20, I would just like to question if every time I get a girlfriend their dads think these words? (minus the nicest bloke bit, insert what you will)

Scary!!! B)

every time I get a girlfriend their dads think these words?

No, we're thinking, "So YOU'RE the little **** who wants to stick his **** in my daughter, eh?".....

No, we're thinking, "So YOU'RE the little **** who wants to stick his **** in my daughter, eh?".....

And were quietly hoping you haven't already..... Cos if we found out.......

I'd never do such a thing! :unsure:

I think your fibbing, at 20 if you haven't already they must be ready to pop, or,

Princess palm and her 5 daughters.......eh?

I think your fibbing, at 20 if you haven't already they must be ready to pop, or,

Princess palm and her 5 daughters.......eh?

or a diffeent wicket ?

I cant tell the truth, he has spies everywhere! :blink:

Must admit, if I ever have a daughter I think I'm going to live my days in denial. Tis the best way

Well it seems to be going well up to now Mike :mellow:

The day you sit in front of the prospective father in law when he KNOWS by that time you have travelled the road most sacred and you have to look him square in the eye is one of the real tests of your metal.

It gets worse.

Last night while he was waiting for her to put her slap on he looked me square in the eyes and said.

"I'm thinking of getting rid of the Yamaha and getting a Triumph"

Tell him to keep the Yammie and just add the Triumph.

At least make sure he's ridden a Rocket III

hmmm a street triple B)

What he's after is a Triumph Triple? My age is more Bonneville.

Funnily enough my first ship was HMS Triumph.

Tell him to keep the Yammie and just add the Triumph.

And Ttaskmaster your suggestion is what he is going to do.

As for the other comments mentioned in this thread. Of course I do worry about my daughter and what she gets up to. All I ask as a dad is that her boyfriend looks after her and treats her right.

When I left the RN in 1973 age 24, been all round the world, full of tattoos(20) like a pint or three. In 1975 I met a 17 year old girl from work. you can imagine what her parents thought, in fact they tried to reason with her not to go out with me. Even my parents tried to tell me she's too young.

Anyway.

We got married in 1977 and out of all her sibs we are the only ones still married.

I think what I'm trying to say is as long as she's happy then so am I.

As some of you are aware we are fortunate to have some celebrities on this here Forum, i.e. did you know 'Oldgitonabike' is Charlie Reid from the band the proclaimers?-I kid you not, he's one of the celebs on the forum who dont mind having their identity revealed, and neither does Mike,

here he is

http://media.photobucket.com/image/uncle%20albert/05npatterson_2008/buster_merryfield.jpg?o=41

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online