Little Dave weather report

barkwindjammer
This post is 5216 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Cheer us up here in good ole Blighty, and tell us what the weather is like in the desert of Nevada :blink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The report here is that the big meltdown might be on ! It pissed rain all day duck.gifduck.gifrubberducky.gif

We got defrosted yesterday!!!

Yipee, all set to go for a ride,,,,,,,,

It's bloody well back today though. White everywhere, with a bit of black ice under it all, just to keep you on your toes, or arse if you're not carefull...

The biggest problem I had wasn't the snow or ice on the ground... it was the snow in the air and where it was landing!

visor.jpg

Visibility was reduced slightly ;)

The biggest problem I had wasn't the snow or ice on the ground... it was the snow in the air and where it was landing!

Visibility was reduced slightly ;)

Been there, done that; I was able to get out yesterday for a short ride. Had to answer the question, Why are you riding if you aren't going anywhere in particular...Because I CAN :lol::lol:

well yesterday it pissed a little rain, but not much. this morning it was clear and 42f when i rode to work at 7:30 am.

the fireplace sure feels good when i get home though.

went out on the DT last week, despite the cold it was rather enjoyable...

ut for the time being i will stick to the swift, with my windscreen and heater... loverly :)