Lookey what i finds!

wild foamy
This post is 5478 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

so thats what a jawa looks like !, thats a very nice lookin bike young yin !, you'd better be quick tho', and very good luck ;)

why would u want another one?

you cant ride it legally...

gotta dmit, its a beauty aint it?

he got reserve set at £350 so is a bit out of my price range to say the least... interesting to see what it goes for though :)

350 "STYLE" ========== Thats BLASTFOAMY [ no pun intended] :lol::lol:

what, none of you find that bike in the least bit awesome? :o

Of course it's awsome WF - but not as awsome as my MZ!

Mz1.jpg

Mz2.jpg

Let us celebrate our uniqueness for appreciating eastern european engineering at it's best!! :lol:

Hey - you could have 2 and ride the one which best represents your mood that day!

:D :D :D :D

:lol: I thought this was the Yamaha owners club, not the Tractors owners club :lol: (now where did i put those keys to my massey ferguson???).

:lol: I thought this was the Yamaha owners club, not the Tractors owners club :lol: (now where did i put those keys to my hardley ferguson???).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO.....

This is a Jawa;

jawa.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of course it's awsome WF - but not as awsome as my MZ!

Mz1.jpg

Mz2.jpg

Let us celebrate our uniqueness for appreciating eastern european engineering at it's best!! :lol:

Hey - you could have 2 and ride the one which best represents your mood that day!

:D :D :D :D

A good old ETZ .....fantastic bit of kit .... Tractor style it may be .... but I would chalenge anyone to ride the 300 ETZ and not come away 'impressed'

Regards Jim

what, none of you find that bike in the least bit awesome? :o

Hi Foamy,

there is nothing wrong will the old Slovaks ... just do the party trick with the gear lever !!! I notice bidding ended on that item did you get it ?

Regards Jim

eastern european engineering at it's best!! :lol:

HA----- The cylnder looks like a pile of slates in a builders Yard :lol: ---- :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online