Hi to everyone

x-jayney
This post is 5547 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok, so i lied ... but, I am a virgin as far as being a member of this site is concerned. I wanted to say hello to everyone, and did do, but it seems that noone replied. I felt somewhat overlooked ... awww!

has anyone else out there got the same bike as I do?

ta ... x-j

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ok, so i lied ... but, I am a virgin as far as being a member of this site is concerned. I wanted to say hello to everyone, and did do, but it seems that noone replied. I felt somewhat overlooked ... awww!

ta ... x-j

Awww, bless.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the company.

Hope you realised its compulsary for noobs to bring biscuits for Goff????

dont wanna get on the wrong side of her! :D

Awww, bless.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the company.

Hope you realised its compulsary for noobs to bring biscuits for Goff????

dont wanna get on the wrong side of her! :D

erm, oops! seems that I ate all the biscuits whilst waiting for someone to say 'hello', and besides, I wouldn't wish to offer Goff just any old type of biscuits ... she may be quite fussy ... and so, it seems that I could easily get on the wrong side of her! Unintentionally, of course.

And hello to you too, Vic: thanks!

erm, oops! seems that I ate all the biscuits whilst waiting for someone to say 'hello', and besides, I wouldn't wish to offer Goff just any old type of biscuits ... she may be quite fussy ... and so, it seems that I could easily get on the wrong side of her! Unintentionally, of course.

And hello to you too, Vic: thanks!

Y'see people and their assumptions again......

Im really a very very nice lady indeed - i just dont suffer fools lightly

Welcome to the forum - i like Jaffa cakes btw ;)

ta ... x-j

Welcome again Amanda, dont feel overlooked luv...we just moved your first post so now youre doubling up on greetings :lol:

Hello from Amanda

Y'see people and their assumptions again......

Im really a very very nice lady indeed - i just dont suffer fools lightly

Welcome to the forum - i like Jaffa cakes btw ;)

You've gone and asked the question.

Jaffa cakes arnt a biscuit right? :lol:

Welcome by the way.

You've gone and asked the question.

Jaffa cakes arnt a biscuit right? :lol:

Welcome by the way.

They kinda like a soft biscuity, chocolately, orangey thingy :lol:

And they taste fabulous dunked in yer tea! :D

Ooh dear X-Jay, you've only been here a week and already you've started the "Jaffa Cake: Buiscuit or cake debate"

btw, it's a dunkable cake!

Ooh dear X-Jay, you've only been here a week and already you've started the "Jaffa Cake: Buiscuit or cake debate"

btw, it's a dunkable cake!

No, no, no! I have made NO MENTION of those very tasty round thingies ... and neither have i made any reference to the 'cake or biscuit' debate! It weren't me, guv'ner!

It was - ahem, am I treading dangerously here? - it was ... it was ... Goff!!! ;)

I never did learn when to keep me gob shut.

And thanks to everyone who called by to say 'hello', much appreciated!

Hi and welcome, av been on here for a week so I'm a 'newbie' 2, and av got an xj600s which I think is very similair to the 'seca', I think its somethin to do with the marketing, anyway av not got a pic yet to post on here yet, hope to see a pic of yours too. :rolleyes:

Im really a very very nice lady indeed -

I called you one of them once, I'm still in that place you put me....

i just dont suffer fools lightly

'ere - AT ALL.....

i like Jaffa cakes btw ;)
Oh no........ we're off......

It was - ahem, am I treading dangerously here? - it was ... it was ... Goff!!! ;)

Fight fight fight.......

Sorry.

Welcome along, Goff isn't so bad, she's OK actually, my kinda non-sufferer type of person.

Jaffa Cakes - there's a clue in the name........ :rolleyes:

[quote name='Gas up - Let's Go!' date='Feb 20 2009, 04:56 PM' post='80

Yes ... there certainly is a clue in the name, but, I think there is a bit of ambiguity over calling a jaffa a cake. They are not to be found in the 'cake aisle', but, in the 'biscuit aisle' in all of the big supermarkets. So, are they guilty of this world confusion?

They are not to be found in the 'cake aisle', but, in the 'biscuit aisle' in all of the big supermarkets.

Maybe you are right, I feel a reconnoitre coming on............

Shall I put you out of your misery you sorry lot . Jaffa cakes had to defined once upon a time to see if they were a luxury Item for taxation reasons. The boffins at Mcvities made a 25 cm one to test. The simple answer to the debate is this............ Biscuits when they go stale turn SOFT. Cakes however go HARD when they go off and if you leave a Jaffacake long enough it will go Hard making it 100% of the cake veriety! IM FULL OF USELESS CRAP LIKE THAT- ACCORDING TO MY GIRLFREIND IM JUST FULL OF CRAP !

Shall I put you out of your misery you sorry lot . Jaffa cakes had to defined once upon a time to see if they were a luxury Item for taxation reasons. The boffins at Mcvities made a 25 cm one to test. The simple answer to the debate is this............ Biscuits when they go stale turn SOFT. Cakes however go HARD when they go off and if you leave a Jaffacake long enough it will go Hard making it 100% of the cake veriety! IM FULL OF USELESS CRAP LIKE THAT- ACCORDING TO MY GIRLFREIND IM JUST FULL OF CRAP !

:hail::hail::hail::hail:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online